The Ram 'Eye'

Srg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been as pronounced before but there has always been a little eye on the badge

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steveeyre/ramsbadges.htm

Its good to see that the Ram has lost some of the extra weight it gained from the 90s, looking slimmer at the back and the curve upwards to the head more pronounced rather than the square look it has had more recently with the top line running parallel to the ground. I always preferred the Ram appearing to stand slightly on his hind legs, less flat footed, giving the Ram a better shape and looks slightly more terrier ish..

Its good to see that the Ram has lost some of the extra weight it gained from the 90s, looking slimmer at the back and the curve upwards to the head more pronounced rather than the square look it has had more recently with the top line running parallel to the ground. I always preferred the Ram appearing to stand slightly on his hind legs, less flat footed, giving the Ram a better shape and looks slightly more terrier ish..

Me too / I can still draw it too I spent hours as a kid perfecting it and drawing the head in one continuous line.

Me too / I can still draw it too I spent hours as a kid perfecting it and drawing the head in one continuous line.

Snap! Even now, when I'm on the phone at work l look down at my notepad after the call and see I've drawn a perfect Ram (often heading a ball into a net!!)- blissfully unaware at the time, its even still ingrained, don't even realise I'm doing it anymore..

Archived