Diego Poyet

Eley1508

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reports suggesting he's off to West Ham.

Cresswell and Poyet aren't Big Sam's normal type of signings. Someone overruling him?

I reckon it was probably one of the conditions of him staying on as manager that he change the style of play, not sure how Cresswell and Poyet fit into that, but maybe they have a Director of Football-type character behind the scenes.

I reckon it was probably one of the conditions of him staying on as manager that he change the style of play, not sure how Cresswell and Poyet fit into that, but maybe they have a Director of Football-type character behind the scenes.

Teddy Sheringham is the new 'attacking coach', I remember when Keegan appointed a defence coach at Newcastle lol

Teddy Sheringham is the new 'attacking coach', I remember when Keegan appointed a defence coach at Newcastle lol

Hah! Going by Newcastle's defensive record under Keegan then I'm assuming Teddy Sheringham was also their defence coach.

Hah! Going by Newcastle's defensive record under Keegan then I'm assuming Teddy Sheringham was also their defence coach.

Just googled it, it was Mark Lawrenson, someone should remind him of his success there and at Bradford when he is off on one on the BBC

Just googled it, it was Mark Lawrenson, someone should remind him of his success there and at Bradford when he is off on one on the BBC

That would explain a lot. To be fair to Lawrenson it seems like he's pretty much given up on making any comments on what actually happens during a game and just makes really poor jokes instead, which are almost worth it just for the lack of any reaction from Lineker and co. He's a bloke in a pub masquerading as a football pundit. 

West ham do my head in with this 'the west ham way'. They haven't played nice football in decades! They've got a proven manager who will keep them in the big time!

Ian Holloway's teams play 'exciting' football yet does any palace fan wish they still had him instead of Pulis?

West ham fans need a long stretch in the lower leagues so they appreciate the job that's been done there.

West ham do my head in with this 'the west ham way'. They haven't played nice football in decades! They've got a proven manager who will keep them in the big time!

Ian Holloway's teams play 'exciting' football yet does any palace fan wish they still had him instead of Pulis?

West ham fans need a long stretch in the lower leagues so they appreciate the job that's been done there.

Dirty hoof ball and a sense of self entitlement to the Premier league?

Wait... That isn't the West Ham way?

Confirmed: He's signed for West Ham.

West Ham have completed the signing of midfielder Diego Poyet on a four-year deal.

The 19-year-old, son of Sunderland manager Gus Poyet, was a free agent after his contract at Charlton expired, but the Hammers still needed to agree an undisclosed compensation fee with the Championship club.

Poyet only broke into the Addicks first-team in January and was named player of the year after some impressive displays in their successful fight against relegation.

But the teenager has linked up with his new team-mates at their their pre-season training camp on the French-Swiss border and is keen to prove himself in the Premier League.

"I'm very happy to be here. It took me by surprise a little bit and it all happened very quickly,

Archived