Who will you want to win after England go out?

Posh Ram

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mexico obviously.

But failing that, I want Argentina to win for Messi and Di Maria, and failing that, I want Colombia, Germany or Chile.

I'm lost.

Easier to say which teams I don't want to win it, which are Brazil, Holland, Italy, Uruguay or Portugal.

Mexico obviously.

But failing that, I want Argentina to win for Messi and Di Maria, and failing that, I want Colombia, Germany or Chile.

I'm lost.

Easier to say which teams I don't want to win it, which are Brazil, Holland, Italy, Uruguay or Portugal.

"i'm lost".Finally you admit it,mentally and geographically.

I have France in the sweep stake at work....but I still don't want them to win.

I can't stand the Dutch, and don't want them to win also so it keeps the group of teams who have won it down to a minimum.

Don't want Uruguay because if the racist goofy faces cheat.

Italy for me.

I have France in the sweep stake at work....but I still don't want them to win.

I can't stand the Dutch, and don't want them to win also so it keeps the group of teams who have won it down to a minimum.

Don't want Uruguay because if the racist goofy faces cheat.

Italy for me.

Be some banter at work on Monday no doubt :)

Be some banter at work on Monday no doubt :)

It will be hell....I work with mainly snail munching surrender monkeys but loads of Swiss and Germans and Italians and even a few Dutch.

Bizarrely enough I went to watch the Italy Costa Rica game tonight at an outside bar and there was a family of Costa Ricans all watching it..!

Cosmopolitan..!

Colombia will win it and Shakira will give them a victory dance. ;)

I'm too frightened to support Columbia. I mean, if they get close and lose, they'll start gunning down players again. But I suppose that's an argument for supporting them too..."Save the squad"...

Decided I'm with the Nederlands to break their duck. Then Columbia because I don't like footballers being shot.

Forecasting an Argentina - Nederlands final though.

Impossible buddy, both on the same side of the draw. They will meet in the semi-final if they win their games.

It's not going to happen though, as Mexico will send them packing.

Impossible buddy, both on the same side of the draw. They will meet in the semi-final if they win their games.

It's not going to happen though, as Mexico will send them packing.

Odds on the Mexican coach surviving them getting through? Never seen anything like his stroke-inducing antics...

Archived