Who will you want to win after England go out?

Posh Ram

Does anybody find themselves supporting another nation once England are eliminated?

Once we're out (best situation to me seems a heroic 2-1 quarter final loss to Spain), I'll be backing Brazil. Not because they're the favourites but because it would be pretty sad to see them lose out in their own country again à la 1950.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't support anybody else in the same way as i don't give a **** who wins the FA cup once Derby go out.

But seeing as i have them in the works sweepstake, A Honduras-Nigeria final would make me happy and a couple of quid richer.

Oh yeah, and the Argies, forgot about that little cheating fooking genius.

But what a ******* genius mind....

Brazil.

1. They play football better than anyone

2. Fittest female supporters

3. They gave us Pele.

1. Spain play better than anyone else, hence why they're World Champions and the first team ever to win three major tournaments in a row.

2. Common knowledge in South America is that Argentina and Colombia have the best looking women, though in terms of numbers then Brazil has the fittest.

3. Yes, but he's incredibly overrated and his opinion that scoring 1000 goals in a pub league along with winning World Cups when only eight teams entered makes him 'the best' is pure rubbish.

1. Spain play better than anyone else, hence why they're World Champions and the first team ever to win three major tournaments in a row.

2. Common knowledge in South America is that Argentina and Colombia have the best looking women, though in terms of numbers then Brazil has the fittest.

3. Yes, but he's incredibly overrated and his opinion that scoring 1000 goals in a pub league along with winning World Cups when only eight teams entered makes him 'the best' is pure rubbish.

I suffered the first two, but i'm not putting up with the last one.

Feck off. He was definitely the best.

I suffered the first two, but i'm not putting up with the last one.

Feck off. He was definitely the best.

Definitely, 100% not.

Lionel Messi is a far better football, put under far bigger stress and up against far better teams.

Nobody can convince me otherwise. I've seen World Cups of old, and even the 1986 in Mexico (which is showed here all the time) is so slow and open it's unreal.

No wonder Maradona scored that goal against England, because he simply had all the space and time in the world to do it. Teams don't give up taht sort of space in todays game.

**** Spain. Barca are *******. Stop trying to play without a striker. It's football you bell ends.

Spain are the best, and they have a striker - Diego Costa.

Also, hasn't David Villa and Fernaando Torres both won the golden boot award in recent majors - strikers.

Archived