Conor Sammon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i big are we when a 1 million pound player has to deliver all attributes of a centre forward 1heading ability--ball control--dribbling skills -- 20plus goals--total awareness of players around him--pace --stamina to close down defenders and of coarse be able to defend corners or is it that as a club we believe that a million pound is a lot of money for a striker.

Leicester payed 1 million for non league forward,nugent cost 6 million,

1.5 milion in this league is what you pay for a average striker.thats what sammon is,oh i forgot also a current irish internation

lets forget what he brings to the team.he is a derby county player and we can call him 

wow i big are we when a 1 million pound player has to deliver all attributes of a centre forward 1heading ability--ball control--dribbling skills -- 20plus goals--total awareness of players around him--pace --stamina to close down defenders and of coarse be able to defend corners or is it that as a club we believe that a million pound is a lot of money for a striker.

1.5 milion in this league is what you pay for a average striker.thats what sammon is,oh i forgot also a current irish internation

lets forget what he brings to the team.he is a derby county player and we can call him

What does he bring to the team that nobody else offers?

133 appearances in 4 years, across Wigan, Derby and Ireland, scoring 13 goals. Good attitude, does not suit our system any more, best for everyone, mostly himself, if he moves on.

Chris Martin apart from the chasing down. Got all other attributes 25 goals cost free. Sammon as the lad says above me. Facts are Facts. What Sammons main position/job?

You need options off the bench in this league if you want to go for promotion for when its not working out.

Sammon is very useful at closing games out with his energyt and when Martin aint getting a kick, Sammon is useful to bring on.

Why sell him?

We need a squad FFS

You need options off the bench in this league if you want to go for promotion for when its not working out.

Sammon is very useful at closing games out with his energyt and when Martin aint getting a kick, Sammon is useful to bring on.

Why sell him?

We need a squad FFS

Understand what you say, but think point some and me are trying to make is that he was bought as a striker, a main striker to score goals.

Good points, but do you think Conor himself is happy to be a squad player? I know I wouldn't, and he doesn't come across as the type to sit and collect his money.

Archived