Conor Sammon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at last seasons record for him I would think he will be off. Where ever he goes he will have to accept a pay cut. Considering how high his wages are rumored to be I wouldn't be surprised if we left him go for just a couple of hundred thousand. 

We need to start thinking what if we have the same transfer budget as last year.. get rid of Sammon  get rid of deadwood that are not needed  lets think to the future are we going to need him are we wasteing money on players like shaun barker mark o'brien and many others. derby county should be running this like a business not a free ride for players who can't step up any more or player who could never step up in first place  

I'm not bothered where he goes as long as it's somewhere.

Have to agree. 

Wanted the fella to do well, but clearly, he's just not up to it. Not for us at least.

Time to cut our losses and make some room in the wage budget. If we get anything for him, it's a bonus, but tbh, to get him off the wagebill, I'd probably let him go on a free. 

With his goalscoring record, and likely wage demands, he seems like a natural fit for Forest.....

Cannot see him going anywhere unless someone puts in a half decent offer. He scares the ***** out of me when he comes on but....he does offer a bit of pace and that pain in the ar$e effect that Bennett doesn't have.

As I've said in other threads are you better sticking with the devil you know sometimes.

Saying that if he leaves tommora I'll be there to make sure he finds his way to his car.

Archived