Summer Transfer Thread

Day

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blessings upon you my children.  Reverend Charles here.

As you know, the Lord chose to make me a Hornet and as such I have seen young Britt many times and followed his career with interest.

Although blessed with a fine physique, he has never been a wonderfully skillfull player.  Doesn't have a lot of technique.  More of a battering ram type.  

He only got four starts for us in the championship and clearly wasn't up to it.  That's why we let him go.  Of course he's managed to shin a few in against league 1 defences (although had a 20+ game dry spell even against that low level not so long ago).

As part of the deal, we had first refusal on him.  Just in case he should have developed into anything the Pozzos scouts liked the look of.

We chose not to take up the option, but just to pocket the approx 2.5m of lovely Forest cash instead.  We got 50% of the sell on you see. 

As for Britt - I predict booed by bonfire night and dropped in disgrace by the time I'm lighting the last of me advent candles.

Blessings upon you my children.  Reverend Charles here.

As you know, the Lord chose to make me a Hornet and as such I have seen young Britt many times and followed his career with interest.

Although blessed with a fine physique, he has never been a wonderfully skillfull player.  Doesn't have a lot of technique.  More of a battering ram type.  

He only got four starts for us in the championship and clearly wasn't up to it.  That's why we let him go.  Of course he's managed to shin a few in against league 1 defences (although had a 20+ game dry spell even against that low level not so long ago).

As part of the deal, we had first refusal on him.  Just in case he should have developed into anything the Pozzos scouts liked the look of.

We chose not to take up the option, but just to pocket the approx 2.5m of lovely Forest cash instead.  We got 50% of the sell on you see. 

As for Britt - I predict booed by bonfire night and dropped in disgrace by the time I'm lighting the last of me advent candles.

Brilliant.

Archived