Summer Transfer Thread

Day

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of interest, how did you become a Derby fan? Apologies if I've missed it somewhere

Oddly,I became a fan during the horrendous tbh premiership season a few years ago.It also worked out when the main library in Derby allowed me to do a work exchange and I was able to come to a few games.I admittedly am new to a lot of things about Derby and due to some personal things in my life this is the first season I can really get into the team rather than just listening to a game here or there.

I welcome fellow Derby fans correcting me on stuff and informing me on the rich history of the club.I love Derby and how passionate the fans are and I hope to get to a home game or two this season.

Nice to have you back Butros - your post is something we agree on. What goes on down the Hawthorns? It seems they are about 2-3 weeks behind in terms of season preparation, and Yacob uncertainty isn't going to help much either.

A couple of key players have missed pretty much all pre season due to injuries and it's taken a ridiculous amount of time for work visas to be issued to a few of our new signings. Club are still chasing 2-3 more signings. Not sure about being 2-3 weeks behind, not many clubs could say they have had a perfect preseason.

I can see a 3-0 score line in our first game, just don't know who to though.

@SkySportsPeteO: Sheffield United have completed the signings of defender Jay McEveley and goalkeeper Iain Turner. #UTB #SUFC

@parker9_: @SkySportsPeteO more underwhelming signings at #sufc, get a sense of quantity over quality, Cloughy losing the feel good factor...slowly...

Archived