Joey Barton

HeyHudson

I really dislike the little runt as much as anyone but did anyone else spot something at the end of the game?

All the QPR players were dancing around wearing their "The Rs Are Going Up" t shirts on, and where was Mr Barton? Stood in our half, with his winners t shirt tucked into the back of his shorts, talking and consoling with each and every one of our players and staff.

He's a horrible man generally, but I thought that was good of him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back in September 2013 ..   would anyone at that time predicted that we would finish off our season at Wembley ...?    yes  it was cruel in the manner we lost  ,  62% possession  , 14 corners  to there 1 ..  just hope we can keep the nucleus of our current side for a promotion push next season ... just gutted

Judging by some of the QPR fans on the tube home it was just another Saturday afternoon  :ph34r:

I can imagine it would be, for half of them it was their first game. Their usually out nicking things they don't deserve, just like their team yesterday ;)

Judging by some of the QPR fans on the tube home it was just another Saturday afternoon :ph34r:

Made this point elsewhere on here, the ones I saw outside the ground did not seem especially happy in fact I didn't see hardly any smiles from them. Odd bunch

back in September 2013 ..   would anyone at that time predicted that we would finish off our season at Wembley ...?    yes  it was cruel in the manner we lost  ,  62% possession  , 14 corners  to there 1 ..  just hope we can keep the nucleus of our current side for a promotion push next season ... just gutted

Agree 100%

He's still an odious little **** and he was soon back to his old ways on Twitter posting snaps of himself with the play off trophy on his table.  Fair play if it was a pic of Zamora cis he won the game for them but Barton was crap and was given the run around by our midfield...

Archived