Tim Sherwood sacked as Tottenham manager

McRamFan

Tottenham have parted company with manager Tim Sherwood after the club finished sixth in the Premier League.

Sherwood, 45, took over from Andre Villas-Boas in December and signed a deal to the end of the 2014-15 season.

"We agreed an 18-month contract with a break clause at the end of the season and we have now exercised that option," said Spurs chairman Daniel Levy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27389072

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May not have been good enough, but the way he has been treated with contempt at that club is shocking

This is typical Spurs! Amazing how club chairmen and Levy in particular keep appointing managers who are then sacked because they're seen to have failed yet they retain their position as though they are Teflon coated and not in the slightest responsible for their decisions and actions.

Have you heard the guy talk. What a massive ego.

"I had to do/tell/shout/change..."

What a hero!

"My win record speaks for itself. We'd be in the Champions League if I'd been here from the start"

Yes Tim. Yes

Have you heard the guy talk. What a massive ego.

"I had to do/tell/shout/change..."

What a hero!

"My win record speaks for itself. We'd be in the Champions League if I'd been here from the start"

Yes Tim. Yes

I like that his win record would still have only got him 5th at best... but hey, don't let a fact get in the way Tim. Cock.

I like that his win record would still have only got him 5th at best... but hey, don't let a fact get in the way Tim. Cock.

Really? Ha!

I think he may have convinced himself he took over a ***** side. He also feels Bale was a big loss.

Basically it was a set up. AVB dun it

Really? Ha!

I think he may have convinced himself he took over a ***** side. He also feels Bale was a big loss.

Basically it was a set up. AVB dun it

PL Games Win % Pts per game

Source: Opta

Man City

38 71 2.26

Liverpool

38 68 2.21

Chelsea

38 66 2.16

Arsenal

38 63 2.08

Spurs (under Sherwood)

22 59 1.91

I wouldn't blame Levy or their board too much. (Recruiting yes, but sacking no)

Wouldn't you've sacked 'Arry, AVB or now Sherwood?

One lost clubs money, second dressing room and third is just annoying whiner.

Archived