Wembley ticket details

davenportram

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at work Saturday morning, and need to purchase 2 more tickets. I doubt the work computers would be any good, internet speeds are really slow.

Luckily I have 4g on my phone... So phone it is!

I hope it works or this could be devastating!

Has he used his own customer number for his own ticket?

Btw, tickets should only be sold at face value.

Regarding the customer numbers, if you have two for example, do you just enter each customer number once (lead booker and additional supporter 1) to obtain 4 tickets 

or

would you enter each customer number twice (lead booker, additional supporters 1, 2, 3) for the four tickets?

Regarding the customer numbers, if you have two for example, do you just enter each customer number once (lead booker and additional supporter 1) to obtain 4 tickets 

or

would you enter each customer number twice (lead booker, additional supporters 1, 2, 3) for the four tickets?

The former, one customer number = 2 tickets.

I have a question.

I've got 2 customer numbers off people who've already bought tickets with them. Do I have to log into their account to purchase tickets tomorrow? Or can I create an account in my name and use the customer numbers?

Don't need an account. Just go to the SEE website, input the customer numbers then use your own payment details and address. All they want is a customer number, who pays and where they send the tickets to is not their concern.

Don't need an account. Just go to the SEE website, input the customer numbers then use your own payment details and address. All they want is a customer number, who pays and where they send the tickets to is not their concern.

Brilliant, thanks.

Archived