Wembley ticket details

davenportram

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having a nightmare with this ticket malarkey. I purchased two 6 game plans this season (and its one of the best things i have ever bought) so I have a valid customer number but unfortunately they are just under the one number. I got 2 tickets for the semi-final but SEE tickets don't seem to get it so I am gonna have to wait until general sale to get my ticket even though I paid for 2 sets of match plans. Devastated :(

Thats odd.

Mine worked based on one 6 game plan.

But i had a problem booking the semi final ticket on the dcfc system.

Could someone clarify for me please...

General Sale; do you need a customer number per person to get a ticket?

I have one but my sons don't... So do I need to obtain a CN so they get a ticket?

(Thanks in advance)

Could someone clarify for me please...

General Sale; do you need a customer number per person to get a ticket?

I have one but my sons don't... So do I need to obtain a CN so they get a ticket?

(Thanks in advance)

Yes mate. Each person needs to have a customer number

Keep getting level 1, take it that's near the pitch?

I've got an ST but want to sit next to my mate who hasn't, should I chance waiting until Saturday?

I would think you would be okay mate. When you log on it gives you the option to add 8 or 9 customer numbers so you should be able to sit together.

If there are 18k left on Saturday you should be fine., The system works really well I got on straight away yesterday morning which I guess would have been peak and similar to Sat morning when on general sale. I would be really surprised if the system failed then.

Angry Ram takes no responsibility for duff information supplied in this post. The OP acts under his own risk.... 

:( 

Thanks AS

I wonder if I could obtain one then at DCFC today?

I might have messed up :(

How many sons do you wish to take? You can get two tickets with your number but then need another number to take either one or two your choice) more.

I'm not sure how to get a customer number now mate.

Two sons... So not sure if I can / DCFC open?

Like I say... Think I have messed up (I'm dead) :(

Thing is you only need 1 ticket off 1 customer number. There must be folks out there that will only take a ticket for themselves leaving the option to take another ticket. It's finding them I suppose.

Anyone know how safe it is to start handing out customer numbers? I heard that one guy who has a season ticket went to get a Wembley ticket and was told he'd already had it. Because he'd given his customer number in the past, somebody had used it to get his allocated ticket.

Do you not know anyone Redcar? Nobody that's even been to one Rams game (like a glory hunter that went to the Chelsea one) who has a customer number? Or anyone that's planning to go Wembley on their own?

Oh and if you can find somebody like us (but we've already promised to try to help some family out) then even better. Me and my missus have seperate customer numbers even though the ST's are both in my name. So as far as I know we should be allowed another 4 tickets between us on top of the ones we already have?

If I've understood it right.

Like I said we've already promised them out and I'm not bothered if the people don't get what they want because they're plastics anyway. Family though, what you gonna do? But anyway, if I'm right and you know say a couple of ST holders that go to games together then the chances are that they aren't going to be dragging 4 mates along?

Or maybe it's just me saying that cus I've haven't collected enough friends.

We've all got customer numbers - which is good so plenty of them - it's just the rush for the tickets innit. Im going to go clean the house from top to bottom - keep off the computer - tomorrow shoppin - Friday - wine, I think.  :blink:

We've all got customer numbers - which is good so plenty of them - it's just the rush for the tickets innit. Im going to go clean the house from top to bottom - keep off the computer - tomorrow shoppin - Friday - wine, I think.  :blink:

Hope you get them.

I'd hate to see proper supporters miss out. The ones sat anxiously by radios, score updates, football focus etc.

Plastics. They support Man United because supporting Derby is mostly boring. The very minute we get some excitement they suddenly realise what it's like to be part of that buzz instead of watching it on Sky Sports. In they come. 'Well I've always liked Derby. Local team and all that. My Dad/Uncle/Mate/Cat supports them. I went to a game in 98." F@ck off.

Archived