Wembley ticket details

davenportram

Question...i have a friends customer number to hopefully get 2 tickets on saturday, so would i be able to get them or would he have to?

you can, you need his number and his surname i think...

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just put your payment details in.

Someone I know tried to get hers yesterday and someone she had once given her number to - had already bought them, and someone else said the same on here, so I don't think they match the payment details with the customer number.

Someone will correct me if Im wrong.  Being as I havent actually got mine yet lol. 

Just put your payment details in.

Someone I know tried to get hers yesterday and someone she had once given her number to - had already bought them, and someone else said the same on here, so I don't think they match the payment details with the customer number.

Someone will correct me if Im wrong.  Being as I havent actually got mine yet lol. 

cheers. he has already got his tickets, will try saturday myself  :)

I've got my account all set up with See Tickets and my payment details - ready for a quick purchase on Saturday morning at 9.00 and ten seconds..........

I've got my account all set up with See Tickets and my payment details - ready for a quick purchase on Saturday morning at 9.00 and ten seconds..........

do i need to set any account up, to purchase these additional tickets with his customer number?

do i need to set any account up, to purchase these additional tickets with his customer number?

I presume so - now you've got me thinking - praps someone else will know if you can use the same number, on a different account. 

Great advice! I have just set-up my account... 

Just called See Tickets.. got through easy... they advised that on Saturday there will be more people covering that day and suggested to go internet and phone and see which gets you tickets quickest!

Those that are buying Saturday... don't forget you will need the 3 digits on the back of your card and then will need to verify it by answering the question it gives from the bank (give me the 3rd,4th and 6th character of your memorable name, for example)

'Verified by Visa' always a ballache.

I sit at the computer counting on my fingers - looking a complete numpty. 

DCFC sort it for you? They just give you another number?

Dcfc told me there'd been a 'glitch' and some numbers had been missed off the database. Said they were sorting it and to try again today. This morning the kids numbers were recognised so I could buy the tickets.

Archived