Wembley ticket details

davenportram

Just been on RD about disabled tickets not out yet. Think it's a bit of a let down they're not ready, what's the hold up?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been on RD about disabled tickets not out yet. Think it's a bit of a let down they're not ready, what's the hold up?

. Wheel chair tickets aren't here. Non wheelchair tickets are here m'duk. Tha dinna lisun.

. Wheel chair tickets aren't here. Non wheelchair tickets are here m'duk. Tha dinna lisun.

I've only had 1 coffee so am completely deaf and still asleep.

I have a season ticket , I have given my guaranteed ticket to my brother as im away next weekend abroad. I have two friends who I have taken to dcfc this year hence they don't have their own customer numbers. Can I still buy them two tickets on sat with my customer no?

I know this has been asked before but I'm still unsure of the correct answer.

Your help would much appreciated.

Anyone managed to get through on the phone to the ticket office? I've been on hold for a total of 1 and half hours over 6 or 7 calls. Just want to check my customer number is valid as I haven't used it for four years. I will die if I enter it on Saturday and it comes up invalid!

Anyone managed to get through on the phone to the ticket office? I've been on hold for a total of 1 and half hours over 6 or 7 calls. Just want to check my customer number is valid as I haven't used it for four years. I will die if I enter it on Saturday and it comes up invalid!

can't see why it wouldn't be.

me too 1 hour of steve bloomer song still no luck.  want to check my number as well. 

Had a similar issue yesterday as did not have record of customer number and was nervous for Saturday - on the phone on hold for ages and never got through - ended up going on website and entering email address and asking for new password - email reply included my customer number :) worth a try if your current email address is the same as the one you joined with? Knew my number was valid as used it 7/8 times this year, but would be surprised if a 4 year old number was removed!

Didn't realise you need to have a customer number even when they go on general sale. Can't see them selling out now.

Yes but season ticket holders can get another two -with their number - so there will be a lot of 'non customer number' folk that can have one.

Yes but season ticket holders can get another two -with their number - so there will be a lot of 'non customer number' folk that can have one.

I suppose it all depends on how much they want to sit together, because STH's getting an extra two will be housed elsewhere.

Archived