Wembley ticket details

davenportram

Any update on numbers> 15k 18? QPR claiming 18k. Already more than they got at home for the semi what pi$$ poor support is that :lol:

They are allowed to buy 2 tickets per season ticket holder, So that could be 9000 season ticket holders who are buying in the hope of making a profit.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any update on numbers> 15k 18? QPR claiming 18k. Already more than they got at home for the semi what pi$$ poor support is that :lol:

They're selling 2 to a season ticket holder.

Or rather, one for the season ticket holder, 1 for the spiv.

Had a similar issue yesterday as did not have record of customer number and was nervous for Saturday - on the phone on hold for ages and never got through - ended up going on website and entering email address and asking for new password - email reply included my customer number :) worth a try if your current email address is the same as the one you joined with? Knew my number was valid as used it 7/8 times this year, but would be surprised if a 4 year old number was removed!

Ticket office have responded really well to my query about customer numbers and 6 match packages, so suggest emailing as it might save a few finger nails and a few quid in phone charges!

The way i read it is you need a unique customer number for each ticket is that correct?

As far as I understand from Saturday morning

Season ticket holder can buy 2 tickets in addition to his/her own on their customer number

Non season ticket holder can buy 2 tickets with 1 customer number. (1 customer number per 2 tickets)

As far as I understand from Saturday morning

Season ticket holder can buy 2 tickets in addition to his/her own on their customer number

Non season ticket holder can buy 2 tickets with 1 customer number. (1 customer number per 2 tickets)

Thanks, its just how it says all supporters must have a valid CN, just hope i can get 4 tickets on saturday

15500, surprised all season ticket holders haven't got theirs yet.

Quite a lot of people don't use credit cards(myself included) and don't always have enough money left at the end of the week to be able to buy tickets as soon as they are released. I know a couple of ST holders who are waiting until they get paid on Friday before they can buy tickets.

Just opened up my account on Dcfc using my customer number, just checking like.

Am I worried this is going to go pear shaped,............. you bet I am.

..................I'm off to check it again!!

What was the allocation? How many sold so far? You will be absolutely fine!

Archived