Just Eat.......

nfb

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear.

I think it will put a lot of people off buying the shirts tbh.

Looking at some of the photo's that are going round, taking the pi55.

As if Kappa wasn't bad enough. 

Not really bothered who the sponsor is, nice that it's a big company which I suspect would mean we're getting a good deal, especially as it's been announced halfway through the playoffs so the negotiations must have been going on when there was a chance of us getting autos...

Btw just eat is fantastic. I had no money on me in the house and couldn't find any menus anyway. Used justeat, paid using my paypal and it rates each takeaway for you!

Oh dear.

I think it will put a lot of people off buying the shirts tbh.

Looking at some of the photo's that are going round, taking the pi55.

As if Kappa wasn't bad enough.

don't you like takeaways.

This is a massive business.

don't you like takeaways.

This is a massive business.

Yes I do - I can appreciate the business, I can also appreciate - having two teenage daughters - that some folk will be put off by the logo. It's just an opinion made from seeing the comments from some people.

Im sure everyone will get used to it.

Yes I do - I can appreciate the business, I can also appreciate - having two teenage daughters - that some folk will be put off by the logo. It's just an opinion made from seeing the comments from some people.

We all have takeaways now and again as a convenience and some of them are really enjoyable.

You order food on their website for your local takeaway, which is delivered by your local takeaway.

Why not just use your local take-away  :wacko:  ,, from now on i will demand my food be delivered by a storm trooper anyway 

Archived