Just Eat.......

nfb

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question is, why are your lot so bothered about our sponsors?

I don't think any one is that bothered: it's just interesting, I guess.

One of the things about the Foxes Talk forum is that posters appear to have a wide variety of different interests and points of view on everything from politics and religion to other football clubs. It either shows that we are broad-minded, eclectic and culturally diverse, or that we have too much time on our hands. :)

When was the last time there was a Leicester thread on here, other than when we've played them? Just feels weird they're thinking about us, but I guess for some we're their closest rivals.

Next season, we might be.

Is there a danger here, if we don't go up, that Andy Reid is going to see this on the shirts and take it as an invitation to escalate to cannibalism....?

I realise that I'm being incredibly optimistic here - 10 pages in without an obvious "Andy Reid Fat C**t" joke seems....unlikely.

A couple of thoughts after reading the whole lot (but can't be arsed to go back to the original posts to quote them):

A) Stuart Pearce really doesn't look half as happy as the other two to be there.

B) the forest kit really reminds me if the kits we used to play in under 10s Sunday league, when the goalkeepers dads building company would sponsor us.

C) they won't use JE, that will have been designed for favicons or small spaces, what's the point of paying to plaster your name on a shirt, to get your band out there, so people can recognise your name, only to not use your name.

D) they might go black and white, there is precedent with EDS.

E) I'd rather it be red than any other colour. Blue EDS, for example, didn't go, not does blue buymobiles. We used to have red accents, sometimes yellow accents. A bit of red piping, or a red stripe on the sock or something, with this logo, might look smart.

F) could have been an awful lot worse.

Archived