Just Eat.......

nfb

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of moaning people on my FB feed is just ridiculous, we are aligning ourselves with successful businesses and that can only be a good thing. They are a fast food interface website, why is that so embarrassing and bad? Stupid reactionaries.

Half the people moaning don't even go to the ******* games.

it catches up with us all in the end Troy lad.

Late night kebabs and no wait gain, then the gym seems like a tiresome event, "I'll do double tomorrow " etc etc.

Next thing you know, you're breathing in all night and in denial.

You realise your middle aged.

Then buy a 2 seater soft top.

Already bought the soft top. Mrs made me get rid as I 'looked like a prat'.

;-)

aye, I've stopped looking at recent ones and gone with the 94 away kit. We dunny seem to lose when I'm wearing it either

"http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/29/derby-away-classic-for-sale-football-shirt-1993-1994-s_12643_1" alt="derby-away-classic-for-sale-football-shi">

How much did that set you back?

Would wear some of my dad's old ones, but his beer belly has permanently imprinted this sort of bump into most of them now.

Why would a global company change the colour of their logo, because the original colour might upset us? Did Marston's Pedigree change the red background on their logo when they sponsored us?

How much did that set you back?

Would wear some of my dad's old ones, but his beer belly has permanently imprinted this sort of bump into most of them now.

About £30.00, not in bad condition either. I like the idea of collecting retro Derby shirts, makes me look sophisticated and all that. Had a fair few compliments on it, what can I say.

forest are gonna copy us there havingjust ****....

in their case, that would be just cutting out the middleman.

Already bought the soft top. Mrs made me get rid as I 'looked like a prat'.;-)

Did you part-ex it for a 3-wheeler chopped Harley?

Perhaps Forest ought to look to the High Court for their next sponsorship deal. After all, they spend so much time there. Then after that, JustPorridge.

Archived