Wembley play off final - arse twitchometer.

Boycie

Twitchometer now reading 7/10. Hit me when I got home, I've been a 2 all week.

8 tomorrow, 9 Saturday morning, rising to 10 when I see the stadium and 19.5billion two minutes before kick off.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daughters just phoned to arrange plan of action for Saturday, twitchometer gone haywire!

Nandos extra hot peri peri chicken pre match so can I apologise now to all those in block 535.

Just one more thing.................does anyone know if they have those posh bidet thingys in the gents bogs at Wembley?

Just been walking the dogs listening to radio Derby and im now in complete bits. Especially as they have just played a version of the night before Christmas, night before wembley. Tears were forming. Gonna be a long ole day

Is it me or is this a lot more intense than 2007??

Aint much work going to be done here today that's for sure.

Me too.

Got to draft an error reporting use case before lunchtime today.

No bloody chance - can't think straight.

Went out for a walk along the seafront in Fuengirola looking for things to take my mind away from Wembley and met a lovely couple sat having a coffee,him resplendant in his Rams Shirt.Had a chat,he told me he had lived in Spain for 15 years but prior to that never missed a match,season ticket an all.When I asked "Are you looking forward to Saturday"his reply was yes,but I hope my heart can take it.For you oldies on here take care.

Is it me or is this a lot more intense than 2007??

Aint much work going to be done here today that's for sure.

I remember being excited but nothing like this. Been useless at work this week so taken today off. Going to pop to the ground in a bit just because I feel I should, maybe buy a special garment at the shop or somet

Went out for a walk along the seafront in Fuengirola looking for things to take my mind away from Wembley and met a lovely couple sat having a coffee,him resplendant in his Rams Shirt.Had a chat,he told me he had lived in Spain for 15 years but prior to that never missed a match,season ticket an all.When I asked "Are you looking forward to Saturday"his reply was yes,but I hope my heart can take it.For you oldies on here take care.

Cheers for that.. :D

8, but only cos it's still not tomorrow yet.

Tomorrow I'll be absolutely shitting bricks. Days like these don't come around too often. So I just hope the lads turn up and play, if they do that I couldn't be prouder.

I'm nervous for all of them, for the players, for the manager and his backroom team and for the owners.

They all deserve to go up.

Daughters just phoned to arrange plan of action for Saturday, twitchometer gone haywire!

Nandos extra hot peri peri chicken pre match so can I apologise now to all those in block 535.

Just one more thing.................does anyone know if they have those posh bidet thingys in the gents bogs at Wembley?

Yeah loads of em :ph34r:

Still calm. Got to go out and do a nine hour shift later and then rush home and try to get a couple of hours kip before the pre-match rituals begin.

At this stage in 2007 i was p!ssed off knowing that i had to watch the game on the telly and knew that i couldn't even jump up and down if we were to score.

Archived