Whitbread

Naylor

Eustace

Hughes

Hendrick

Bamford

Sammon

Dawkins

Agree with this team, though would play Lego instead of Grant. Maybe get Bailey, bennett and lowe on at half time, or even from the start.

We have enough momentum that even if we lose it won't matter (we wont though will we) :)

Steve was hinting at playing Bamford down the middle for this game and resting Martin after Watford yesterday, good idea to me i think Leeds will like nothing more than to kick lumps out of us to damage our playoff campaign, the vile Little gits! especially our key players - Martin , Bryson etc. But then it leaves Steve with a lot of thinking to do, risk having our players getting injured by them talentless (bar Mccormack, hes alright. . .) barstewards or play a weakened side and risk losing the game which may affect our flow going in to the playoffs. Decisions decisions Steve! 

Leeds 1 - 3 Mid - full strength Derby (Mccormack FGS)

Leeds 2 - 1 Weakened youth team + fringe players Derby 

I would be utterly astounded if we played a weakened side! I really would. 

We've got a 125-year-record to go for and for me, no player has their position sewn up for the play-offs... absolutely not. 

Play for the shirt in the semi-finals. 

Grant, Wisdom, Fozzie, Keogh, Buxton, Bryson, Hendrick, Thorne, Russell, Ward and Martin. 

If I was going to make changes it would be to see what Bamford, Hughes..etc could offer taking Martin, Bryson out of harms way.

I doubt we will though. We will play a strong team. 

If we play backup/ reserve/ youth players and we lose, it won't effect the confidence of our first team players, because they haven't lost...and they will be well up for the playoffs.

In fact you could say there is a danger that, should we play our first team to keep the run going and we lose, that that WILL put a dent in our confidence.

I say rest the first team...no injuries, no loss of confidence even if we lose...win win :)

If we lost to Leeds with our first-team out I'd run back from Yorkshire naked.

They're an awful side. 

Play our strong team, win... keeps confidence going, lose... learn from your mistakes. 

None of the other teams can afford to rest players, so why would we. Keep the momentum going IMO. 

Archived