Do we want the Red dogs to make the play off's?

twinkletoes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we want Reading or Brighton .

Reading looking good tonight and will be favourites for 6th if it stays 2-0 tonight.

Reading will be 6th 2 points more than Forest with better goal difference

Reading have Doncaster away next and Burnley at home who will be ready for their holidays last game.

If this is another way of asking who we would be best meeting in the play offs then my view is bring any of them on. They will all be worrying about facing us, home and away.

We have had superb away form this year; we are scoring goals for fun; we have a good mix of experience and youth; we have had clean sheets galore over the last few matches; we have a strong bench; we will have a big, noisy crowd for the home leg and great support away; we have pace,  physical players and skilful players; we have goals all over the team; we have confidence and excellent management and a superb team spirit.

We may lose, in the semis or the final, but sure as hell we have had a wonderful season and none of the other 5 teams will want to meet us in the play offs.  Be positive - it will help the team

If this is another way of asking who we would be best meeting in the play offs then my view is bring any of them on. They will all be worrying about facing us, home and away.

We have had superb away form this year; we are scoring goals for fun; we have a good mix of experience and youth; we have had clean sheets galore over the last few matches; we have a strong bench; we will have a big, noisy crowd for the home leg and great support away; we have pace,  physical players and skilful players; we have goals all over the team; we have confidence and excellent management and a superb team spirit.

We may lose, in the semis or the final, but sure as hell we have had a wonderful season and none of the other 5 teams will want to meet us in the play offs.  Be positive - it will help the team

Brought a tear to my eye. Ever thought about a career as a motivational speaker? :p

Archived