Do we want the Red dogs to make the play off's?

twinkletoes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see where you're coming from curtains and nobody said it's easy, none of these matches are - but all any of us can do in this situation is think positive. We have to go into every game knowing we can do it.

For me there's no point thinking about if's or buts, just got to focus on what lands in front of you. People used to say to me don't panic until you've got summat to panic about. It's just a waste of emotion.

I know we can beat whoever we play, we've just got to want it more than them.

Keep smiling love, be positive!

I'd definitely take Forest in the play-offs. Don't let emotions get in the way of the decision, they're simply the poorest team out of the three most likely contenders and a team we've already royally thrashed this season

They have a caretaker manager, Reading and Brighton have long term managers. 

They have Guy Moussi, Reading have Karacan and Brighton have Ince,

They have no quality strikers, Reading have Le Fondre and Pogrebnyak, Brighton have Ulloa.

Forest are an inept team on their last legs, we could beat them comfortably over two legs.

I can see where you're coming from curtains and nobody said it's easy, none of these matches are - but all any of us can do in this situation is think positive. We have to go into every game knowing we can do it.

For me there's no point thinking about if's or buts, just got to focus on what lands in front of you. People used to say to me don't panic until you've got summat to panic about. It's just a waste of emotion.

I know we can beat whoever we play, we've just got to want to more than them.

At the end of the day we have no say in who finishes 6th and i need to be positive as does Derby County as they have done fantastic this season whatever happens.

The other scenario is we haven't finished 3rd yet so it's still not sure we will play 6th but on a positive note we will finish 3rd.

Your right after all it's only a game

At the end of the day we have no say in who finishes 6th and i need to be positive as does Derby County as they have done fantastic this season whatever happens.

The other scenario is we haven't finished 3rd yet so it's still not sure we will play 6th but on a positive note we will finish 3rd.

Your right after all it's only a game

A game which means loads to us all though!

We're in the PLAYOFF'S!

Whoop whoop! :-D

Ok I'm getting giddy now ;-)

I know we can beat whoever we play, we've just got to want it more than them.

Ladyram, are you taking bookings for motivational speeches? That's magnificent!

Ladyram, are you taking bookings for motivational speeches? That's magnificent!

Lol dunno about that

Saw a quote once which gives things perspective..

On the direction of the wind..

A pessimist will moan about it's direction

An optimist will wait for it to change

A realist will adjust it's sails.

Summat like that anyway :-)

Lol dunno about that

Saw a quote once which gives things perspective..

On the direction of the wind..

A pessimist will moan about it's direction

An optimist will wait for it to change

A realist will adjust it's sails.

Summat like that anyway :-)

How about this

derby county are going to be relegated next season

a pessimist will see it as we don't win promotion and get relegated from the champ to balance this years season

an optimist will see it as we are going to win promotion to the premier league and finish in 90% of the places promoted teams finish

a realist will will turn up to every game anyway regardless as they now anything Can happen in football(best thing I could think off)

Archived