Do we want the Red dogs to make the play off's?

twinkletoes

I looked at the side they put out today and I couldn't see a single player that I'd have in our team. I know they've got injuries, lord knows who doesn't know that given how much they whine their t1ts off about it, but considering their spend, they've had p1ss poor value for money on what they've shelled out on.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always find it amusing that these freak weather conditions only ever affect the Gumps, but not whichever team they're playing.....

Home team advantage.

Bournemouth are used to sleet, tsunamis and meteorites.

Well after their little blip against also rans like Brum and leeds, the red dogs return to normal service with a crushing defeat at mighty Bournemouth.

I'm glad they won't be in the play-offs, because they don't deserve it over the season. 

With "PHYSCO" taking the reins this summer and the continued input of the fridge magnate, FFP looming and the council shed on the verge of being condemned who can't feel optimistic that another period of broken dreams and heartache is just around the corner. All we need now is a Premier League vantage point from which to survey the wreckage.

Mwahahaha.  

Archived