black and white army tommrow

B4ev6is

Hey guys lets have a sea of black and white scaves flags the works but lets all stand up all game long lets have no one sitting down. Lets all be full voice tommrow night giving the lads believe lets show the lads what really noise can sound like as doncaster not that loud anyways lets suck that ball into the net. The louder we are the better the lads play they even fight even harder to get the win.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys lets have a sea of black and white scaves flags the works but lets all stand up all game long lets have no one sitting down. Lets all be full voice tommrow night giving the lads believe lets show the lads what really noise can sound like as doncaster not that loud anyways lets suck that ball into the net. The louder we are the better the lads play they even fight even harder to get the win.

You know i have a bad back don't you?

b4, are you trying to say that the noisy away supporters ought to go to the iPro as well as just going away?

Because I think they might do.

I'm sure it sounds very loud every home game at the top of the south stand. Just as it does when you're sat in the away end on the games you get to go to.

Is your season ticket in the south stand next season mate? If not, you really ought to move there as the atmosphere will be to your liking.

Archived