• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting this thread back on the right side of the road, we're also due to lose:

Wisdom

Thorne

Bamford

Whitbread

With the Scousers graduating to Champions League and even maybe Champions, they will be shifting up through the transfer gears and it would be possible Wisdom is surplus to requirements and we can put in a cheeky bid. Of course we could sign Whitbread permanently, but why would we? There's be a chance of having Bamford up till Christmas. Either way, I reckon Thorne goes back to West Brom, at least until next season settles down.

Brayford looks like he'd be available. Never go back, or bring the boy home? Giving us more of an option of playing Wisdom in the middle. If we stay down, is next year the first that Max Lowe comes through as backup to Forsyth (my preference), or do we spend.

And will there be unsetling bid for Bryson, Martin, Forsyth, Hughes?

Whatever division, it woul be madness not to exercise the Ward option - even if it was just for a transer fee. But the lad does have the X-Factor (just not at set pieces).

If in the championship next season:

GK - Grant

RB - New

CB - Keogh 

CB - Bucko 

LB - Forsyth

CDM - New

CM - Hughes

CM - Bryson

RF - Russell 

ST - Martin

LF - New

Bench

GK - Roos

Fullback cover - Freeman

CB cover - New

CDM cover - New

CM cover - Hendrick 

Attacking cover - Ward, Dawkins, Sammon, Bennett

Maybe McClaren won't renew Ward's contract for the extra year if we have a new wide forward player in mind. 

Still we have 5 players their in blue that need to be signed. Gonna cost a fair bit. Unless Chris Evans finds some bargains. 

RB - The Bray but he will probably go Sheffield United on loan or on a permanent deal. 

CDM - Adam Clayton, 

LF - Chris Eagles, Chris Burke, Ross Wallace, 

If Sammon does leave, the striker I would like is Matty Fryatt, never going to play at Hull now they have Long and Jelavic.

I have a feeling we'll be signing players I can't even pronounce, so I think this thread is a little pointless - nevertheless, if I had my way... 

Kenneth Omeruo, Patrick Bamford and Lucas Piazon from Chelsea

Andre Wisdom and/or John Brayford

George Thorne - he'd be my number one target, it's like Osman all over again!  :(

and a striker in a similar build and style to Martin. 

Grant, Wisdom, Omeruo, Buxton, Forsyth, Thorne, Bryson, Hughes, Piazon, Russell, Martin...

Realistic? Yeah, why not - catch Mourinho on a good day and who knows. 

Also, there is a lad called John Swift at Chelsea - He'll be 19 next season, he is a huge talent. Scored 14 goals, 10 assists for their development squad - alongside another talent in Lewis Baker, and of course Isaiah Brown.. 

In fact, I think there is about 10 different Chelsea loanee's I would want us to try and snipe - ridiculously thick squad of talent. 

Not to mentioned Johnny Williams at Palace, he's been brilliant for Ipswich... so on, so forth.. 

I think we'd need a new CB, RB, DM, Winger and Striker (assuming all loans go back). I'd replace Wardy now, unfortunately. I'd like to keep Thorne. Think Buxton reached his peak and a right back is a must. I'd take Wisdom back, but probably as CB rather than right back. I'd remove Sammon from being a footballer and replace him.

I think we'd need a new CB, RB, DM, Winger and Striker (assuming all loans go back). I'd replace Wardy now, unfortunately. I'd like to keep Thorne. Think Buxton reached his peak and a right back is a must. I'd take Wisdom back, but probably as CB rather than right back. I'd remove Sammon from being a footballer and replace him.

The peak might have reached Bucko, but the other way around?

Never!!!

Archived