Potential targets and sales IF we get Atwell at Wembley and don't go up

sage

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that chelsea paid £10m for Piazon so i don't think thats a realistic target.

Also we wont pay out unless hughes goes.

Loans, loans and more loans.

Our gates are up, season ticket sales up and we have sold the name of the stadium to a non-existent drink. We will make at least £1m from the play offs.

If the club don't make at £2m (net) available in fees I'll be amazed and disappointed.

We should make the most of the loan market... As some turn out to be permanent.

Let's face it, Bamford is not going to be a Chelsea regular and should they want to sell him, we'll undoubtedly be at the front of the queue in preference to get him.

I remember when Brum loaned in Bendtner, Larsson and Muamba from Arsenal and they ended up signing the latter two, who helped them do well in the PL before being old off for even more money.

Chelsea have the biggest squad in the PL that is full of talent beyond their matchday squad of 18.

As Ambitious says, there is literally like 10 players who could come in and do a quality job - we should go for them.

Our gates are up, season ticket sales up and we have sold the name of the stadium to a non-existent drink. We will make at least £1m from the play offs.

If the club don't make at £2m (net) available in fees I'll be amazed and disappointed.

Our wages are supposed to have risen by £2m,and we'll no doubt make our customary £3m+ cash loss.I think you're being extremely optimistic with your £2m net,sage.

If we reach the play off final your £1m minimum might be right,however we might struggle otherwise:-

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/football-league-play-off-rules_2293633_2358924

I can't find the "Article 65" quoted,but I'm pretty sure I located it in the past and that the pool was shared amongst all clubs (probably division by division).

I read that chelsea paid £10m for Piazon so i don't think thats a realistic target.

Also we wont pay out unless hughes goes.

Loans, loans and more loans.

We could always convert them to equity.

Play offs £1m, or £3m if you lose in the final. One year with IPro name £700k.

Can't see where you get the £1m,sage.The way I read the regulations,in the semis 50% of gate receipts (after expenses) are aggregated and shared amongst the four (in other words we would suffer if other gate receipts didn't match our own).I'm not sure where the other 50% goes,but I suspect it's shared between all clubs in the division.TV receipts aren't included in this calculation,which implies sharing between the televised clubs.I don't know how much this pays.

Can't see where you get the £1m,sage.The way I read the regulations,in the semis 50% of gate receipts (after expenses) are aggregated and shared amongst the four (in other words we would suffer if other gate receipts didn't match our own).I'm not sure where the other 50% goes,but I suspect it's shared between all clubs in the division.TV receipts aren't included in this calculation,which implies sharing between the televised clubs.I don't know how much this pays.

One of the teams is going to be Wigan, which will bring the aggregate right down.

Another one could be Bournemouth, whose capacity is 12,000

One of the teams is going to be Wigan, which will bring the aggregate right down.

Another one could be Bournemouth, whose capacity is 12,000

Wouldn't have thought QPR or Reading would be money spinners either.I don't really see how you could estimate based on past figures (if they were around),because it all depends on the size of the participating clubs.

Ignoring the irritating expenses and League levy,even if you assumed an extremely unlikely(especially with concessions) average £40 per head at our place,this would yield about £1.3m,thus 50% would imply £0.65m.Whoever else qualified,the other games would likely yield far less,so the average slumps.

Of course that's not the end of it because the figures include VAT,which has to be stripped out.

I would however concede that other clubs might charge more per head than whatever figure we decide on.

Im sure I heard that this is how chelsea view a way around FFP, by having such a huge school of youngsters, they have 30 players out on loan atm!!!

Saw an article after Bamford scored in one match totaling up all the goals their loan players had scored this season.

http://thechels.net/2014/03/bamford-brings-up-century-of-chelsea-loanee-goals/

Bamford's was number 100 and that was nearly a month ago

Archived