Potential targets WHEN we go up

Milo

If Mclaren is one of the best, then why is he managing Derby? lol and why has he been sacked/quit before being sacked at his past 4 jobs?

Because his stint as England boss and the media circus that followed tarnished his reputation, seemingly beyond repair…

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh liven up ffs, miserable as f**k

you're 3rd 8 points behind us with 12 points to play for... am I not allowed banter with your fans?

Oh sorry, sad keyboard bashers may not like my opinion. 

Freedom of speech clearly went outa the window then eh? 

only when silly little boys come on here spouting utter tripe, then trying to make out it's banter.

Ooooh liven up ffs, miserable as f**k

you're 3rd 8 points behind us with 12 points to play for... am I not allowed banter with your fans?

Oh sorry, sad keyboard bashers may not like my opinion. 

Freedom of speech clearly went outa the window then eh? 

Actually no, you're only here until a moderator bans you, which is what I am doing :) 

This is a private website, not a democratic state.

We've had loads of opposition fans with great banter and a range of opinions on here, who manage to get by without swearing at moderators or insulting dozens of other posters, or completely losing it without one hundred exclamation and question marks in each post.

This has nothing to do with where Derby or Burnley are in the table, and everything to do with you being a nutcase who should be revising for his exams rather than wasting his time bottling it on an internet forum.

Clearly the mods on here have low self esteem and spend to much time on Forums lol

surely you're all middle aged, homeless and overweight with no chance of ever having an active sex life?

Seems a little sad you would even consider banning someone from a forum because you don't like their opinion on football 

Ladyram, just get rid of this *****.

Whatever......yawn

But he was called a priick, an absolute @rsehole, a silly little boy, a total d1ck, and a total @rsehole.

Then gets banned.

Yep.

But I see your point.

So listen up all you silly absolute pricky dick @rseholes.

No more insults to be hurled at anybody. Got that?

How many of your players have scored more than Ings or Vokes? hahahahahha the 2 of them have scored more than your whole front line put together. Ings barely played last year, has been injured constantly since signing for a lot of money as a young 18 year old kid. and when he did play he was played out wide to accommodate Austin.

Now he has had largely an injury free season and playing upfront as the main man (no Austin now) he has relished and is now showing the potential he was bought for!!!!!

Not like your crappy league 1 standard journey man striker Martin, who couldn't hit a barn door at Norwich so they shipped him out to any crappy club that would take him, he also couldn't hit a barn door while out on loan at any of these clubs, he even had a loan spell at Luton in the conference (they may of been in league 2)

He even went on loan at Swindon last season and couldn't even get a game hahahahaha Martin scored 2 in 13 games for you on loan so you then signed him hahahahahh

Now who is overachieving? 

The two of them have scored more than your front line put together? Really...

Martin 18

Russell 8

Bamford 8

Ward 7

Dawkins 3

Sammon 2

Bennet 1

If my maths is correct that is 47 - Vokes and Ings.. 40

Now about the midfield... Bryson 16 - Burnley's entire midfield.. 16

come on boy, learn how to WUM properly - I don't think you're trying hard enough.

:lol:

I love it how our team is full of journey men yet they have Shackell and Vokes in their teams! Vokes must have played for 10 different clubs, bang average player who has had 1 good season in his career. Trippier best right back? He can cross a ball but it doesn't make him a good defender. Andre Wisdom is leaps and bounds ahead of him.

I think Trippier would command a higher transfer fee than Wisdom would.

Arsenal, Newcastle and Stoke will be in a bidding war for Trippier. Mark Hughes is a great admirer.

Wisdom already plays for the current best side in England and Rogers sees him in their first team plans next season. This Trippier is so good, but he was let go by City, and since no premiership side has bid for him...

Did anyone point out the fact that his club has no money to play with, at all and could never afford either of Hughes or Bryson?Hughes' asking price is 12.5 million and Bryson's is going to be near 4 million, I'm not sure how they'd be able to afford Hughes, let alone both.

Also, why would they move there when Burnley will be next years favourites to go straight back down? Why would they move for one year of football in the 'best league in the world' (not) at a club that's got no prestige at all with a manager that has no reputation on the big stage, when if they were that desperate to get PL football there would be much more suitable and safe destinations such as Fulham, Villa, Stoke, Leicester, Hull, Palace, Swansea, West Ham; literally multiple clubs with greater standing and resources.

F*cking idiot.

Shackell craps all over your two centre halves, we both know that.... 

An for the record I think you lot play some good stuff, but comparing us both is garbage, as you play some good passing football, we mix it up well.. two different styles of football, doesn't make us a long ball side because you guys had more completed passes. 

You wouldn't be 2nd had you of had MClaren at the start either, the new manager syndrome has worn off and you have faltered lately, and who is too say you would of won games at the start of the season? no1 it's nonsense... football games aren't won on statistics btw

Derby have faltered lately? Last 6 games derby have got 12 points. 2 points per game is automatic promotion form.

Derby are 5th in the form table over the last 6 games, Burnley are 9th so tell me WHO have faltered?

Silly little child starting to get nervous because our run in is much kinder..Bye bye x

Martin -***** failed everywhere he has been apart from 1 good season in league 1 for Norwich.

Eustace- another who is utter garbage, been at club after club because no1 wants him

Whitbread- can't get a sniff at Leicester, like he couldn't at Norwich

Keogh- another who has had about 10 clubs, I remember him with Coventry he was woeful, no surprise they got relegated

Lee Naylor- LOL he was at Accrington Stanley the other month wasn't he???? hahaha

Jamie Ward- Sheffield United loaned him to you, despite both being each others rivals (from relegation) proves how crap he is

Lee grant- fodder, can't catch, can't communicate, can't come from a cross, disgracefully bad, no surprise that soon as he goes we go and get promoted.

Do I really need to go on??? go down your team list.... look for yourself.

Martin - Vokes failed at Wolves if we go by this

Eustace - not a starting player anymore

Keogh - Don't care how he was at Cov

Lee Naylor - give you that but he's only back up.

Ward - Played a system that didn't suit him and again wouldn't have him as a starter

Grant - your player of the year.

Martin - Vokes failed at Wolves if we go by this

Eustace - not a starting player anymore

Keogh - Don't care how he was at Cov

Lee Naylor - give you that but he's only back up.

Ward - Played a system that didn't suit him and again wouldn't have him as a starter

Grant - your player of the year.

Keogh - Cov POTY

Ward - Fell out with the manager, but was good at Sheff U

Grant - POTY at Burnley and Wednesday...

What's this child on?

Archived