Potential targets WHEN we go up

Milo

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me who the journeymen are and where they've failed... Please...

Martin -***** failed everywhere he has been apart from 1 good season in league 1 for Norwich.

Eustace- another who is utter garbage, been at club after club because no1 wants him

Whitbread- can't get a sniff at Leicester, like he couldn't at Norwich

Keogh- another who has had about 10 clubs, I remember him with Coventry he was woeful, no surprise they got relegated

Lee Naylor- LOL he was at Accrington Stanley the other month wasn't he???? hahaha

Jamie Ward- Sheffield United loaned him to you, despite both being each others rivals (from relegation) proves how crap he is

Lee grant- fodder, can't catch, can't communicate, can't come from a cross, disgracefully bad, no surprise that soon as he goes we go and get promoted.

Do I really need to go on??? go down your team list.... look for yourself.

what other right back has a 40% clause given in their contract, also says at the bottom linked with Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle but he isn't the best in this league? hahahahahahahaa

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/11062873.Burnley_defender_Trippier_has_40_per_cent_clause/?ref=mrs

Did you not read my post about you tragically wasting your time? Or are you actually proud of yourself for what you're doing?

Wally with the brolley one of the best in the business??? hahahahaha probably the worst manager England have ever had.. I remember him at Forest too, totally clueless.

England- SACKED
Wolfsburg- SACKED (Didn't even last a season)
Forest- jumped before he was sacked, (lasted 10 games and got 8 points)
Twente- jumped before he was sacked again 

He is that bad he was part of Harry Redknapp's coaching staff lol

Did you not read my post about you tragically wasting your time? Or are you actually proud of yourself for what you're doing?

I'm having banter with you lot, what's up??? can't handle the truth and my views?

Oooo ban me because you don't like what I'm saying about your football team.... HOW SAD, grow up. really..

I'm having banter with you lot, what's up??? can't handle the truth and my views?

Oooo ban me because you don't like what I'm saying about your football team.... HOW SAD, grow up. really..

This isn't banter, though, is it. You're genuinely annoyed by what those silly little Derby fans are saying, aren't you?

Yes, the truth is I couldn't get to sleep last night realising the gulf in class between us and Burnley.

Hurray! You've finally converted someone. You can go out and play in the sun now, yes? Or is the weather ***** in Burnley today...

This isn't banter, though, is it. You're genuinely annoyed by what those silly little Derby fans are saying, aren't you?

Yes, the truth is I couldn't get to sleep last night realising the gulf in class between us and Burnley.

Hurray! You've finally converted someone. You can go out and play in the sun now, yes? Or is the weather ***** in Burnley today...

Yes the weather is always ***** up here...

Wally with the brolley one of the best in the business??? hahahahaha probably the worst manager England have ever had.. I remember him at Forest too, totally clueless.

England- SACKED

Wolfsburg- SACKED (Didn't even last a season)

Forest- jumped before he was sacked, (lasted 10 games and got 8 points)

Twente- jumped before he was sacked again 

He is that bad he was part of Harry Redknapp's coaching staff lol

You have just cofirmed what a total dick you really are.

How about these stats.

When last coaching at derby, top 10 prem side.

Major honours at man utd as fergies number 2

League cup winner and euro finalist with middlesborough

League champions with fc twente.

Comes back to derby, and in less than a full season has us 3rd in the league, 2nd top goal scorers and still in touch with 2nd.

You have just cofirmed what a total dick you really are.

How about these stats.

When last coaching at derby, top 10 prem side.

Major honours at man utd as fergies number 2

League cup winner and euro finalist with middlesborough

League champions with fc twente.

Comes back to derby, and in less than a full season has us 3rd in the league, 2nd top goal scorers and still in touch with 2nd.

Are you really counting success he had as an assistant and using it to try and convince me he's a good manager? christ you're getting desperate.

Wally with the brally will always be known as a crap manager with no idea, I remember his Forest side turning up at the Turf and being leathered 5-1 hahahaha totally clueless.

Ooooo a ban?????

now who is the 10 year old? hahahah

Don't push your luck mate, or you'll get booted back over them Lancashire hills.

Now play nice, ok?

Don't push your luck mate, or you'll get booted back over them Lancashire hills.

Now play nice, ok?

Ooooh liven up ffs, miserable as f**k

you're 3rd 8 points behind us with 12 points to play for... am I not allowed banter with your fans?

Oh sorry, sad keyboard bashers may not like my opinion. 

Freedom of speech clearly went outa the window then eh? 

Archived