Radio Derby and that moaning Baz. Tard.

Alph

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.....what have we decided then?

Its not a question of us deciding. A football forum is place for debate and opinion. It is in fact or de facto if you prefer, a debating mechanism not unlike the saturday night local of years ago where one could disseminate the day's performance in an informal manner with a degree of beer induced bonhomie that occasionally aroused dissent and disagreement, and on rare occasion one hoped, a straight left or right upper cut being thrown followed by several wild haymakers and random windmilling until one's point had been made and agreed.Of course, you would then be forced to pop in Sunday lunch to see if you were barred and make apologies all round if not.

Now we have to content ourselves with mardily fuming at a computer screen with growing exasperation that not everyone sees it the same as ourselves to the point of slamming down the lid and, and in extreme circumstances, sitting talking to the wife.

Sorry, what was the question?

So basically, we've got people moaning about people moaning.

Stop moaning about people moaning about people moaning.

You've got me moaning about you moaning ab.......oh, you ******* get it. 

at the end of the day yes the last 30 minutes werent the most interesting, but we did get to see wisdom take the mick doing kick ups, and a few decent chances. the most obvious being wards header and Russells long ranger.

plus they have to get a balance at this point because the play offs are all but guaranteed, so they need to keep momentum, seen as its usually the form team that wins as opposed to whos been there longest, but also how many of the last games of the season are we going to be against 9 men and be 3-1 up with opportunity to dominate the game with minimal energy usage, so we took the opportunity to keep something in the tank so we're not tired for the play offs, where as wigan have had Europa and a cup run so will be knackered, and whoever comes 6th will have had to battle their way in and be more tired aswell.

I know Martin has a rep for being on his arse frequently but he did get clattered by Smithies in first half. Now their GK is a tall lad and it's gonna hurt..Chris Martin or not. But 2 blokes around me going "YA **** MARTIN! STOP PISSIN AROUND GET UP FFS!" Grrr!!

Jee whizz.

There is a reason we don't play 100% perfect football and make odd passes, and that's because we are in the championship not the champions league.

We have a team built up of hard working, passionate players, which has proved this season to be more successful than a lot of teams with a bunch of big time charlie's who still think they are too good for this league.

Personally, i think at times we play the best football that i have seen as a derby fan. Sometimes we lose games, sometimes we will throw away a win in the last minute...so what. We are 3rd in the league for a reason and that's because the players deserve to be there. I don't understand how you can moan about this season at all. 

Get a grip and enjoy the rest of the season. Lets see if your moaning when your on your way to Wembley 

Wiki says symptoms typically begin when relaxing, reading, studying , trying to sleep. Just shows what some people do during a football match!

Last 20 minutes against Huddersfield would have been perfect then.

I know Martin has a rep for being on his arse frequently but he did get clattered by Smithies in first half. Now their GK is a tall lad and it's gonna hurt..Chris Martin or not. But 2 blokes around me going "YA **** MARTIN! STOP PISSIN AROUND GET UP FFS!" Grrr!!

Jee whizz.

Where were you sitting whitefield? Against Bournemouth in the East Stand Upper, Block J I think, there were two guy's (one much worse & leading the other) were mouthing off at Martin the whole game When he scored that free kick I had great delight in reminding them who scored, how many he scored and how important to the team he is.

Absolute Muppet(s).

There is a reason we don't play 100% perfect football and make odd passes, and that's because we are in the championship not the champions league.

We have a team built up of hard working, passionate players, which has proved this season to be more successful than a lot of teams with a bunch of big time charlie's who still think they are too good for this league.

Personally, i think at times we play the best football that i have seen as a derby fan. Sometimes we lose games, sometimes we will throw away a win in the last minute...so what. We are 3rd in the league for a reason and that's because the players deserve to be there. I don't understand how you can moan about this season at all. 

Get a grip and enjoy the rest of the season. Lets see if your moaning when your on your way to Wembley 

I don't think anyone has moaned about this season have they?

at the end of the day yes the last 30 minutes werent the most interesting, but we did get to see wisdom take the mick doing kick ups, and a few decent chances. the most obvious being wards header and Russells long ranger.

plus they have to get a balance at this point because the play offs are all but guaranteed, so they need to keep momentum, seen as its usually the form team that wins as opposed to whos been there longest, but also how many of the last games of the season are we going to be against 9 men and be 3-1 up with opportunity to dominate the game with minimal energy usage, so we took the opportunity to keep something in the tank so we're not tired for the play offs, where as wigan have had Europa and a cup run so will be knackered, and whoever comes 6th will have had to battle their way in and be more tired aswell.

There was no need for that from Wisdom, complete lack of respect for his fellow professionals who had already been let down badly by two of their own team-mates. Says something about his lack of character and maybe yours as well if it amused you.

I don't think anyone has moaned about this season have they?

Ive seen people moaning that we should be 2nd and not 3rd because performances haven't been good enough to hold out for the win. Moaning about the start of the season, moaning about performances. Moaning. 

Where were you sitting whitefield? Against Bournemouth in the East Stand Upper, Block J I think, there were two guy's (one much worse & leading the other) were mouthing off at Martin the whole game When he scored that free kick I had great delight in reminding them who scored, how many he scored and how important to the team he is.

Absolute Muppet(s).

Funny you should say actually. I was South/West Upper on sat, but for Bournemouth game i was East upper but more towards north stand and yes there were 2 Martin slaggers there as well!

Just wrecks me because these types of fans will be first up queuing for Wembley (hopefully) tickets!! I missed out v WBA and I remember seeing a lad from school who used to give me grief for being a Ram on the ****** TV sat cheering Derby on. Hideous. 

There was no need for that from Wisdom, complete lack of respect for his fellow professionals who had already been let down badly by two of their own team-mates. Says something about his lack of character and maybe yours as well if it amused you.

Oh, for f**k's sake, Jesus bloody wept.

Archived