Radio Derby and that moaning Baz. Tard.

Alph

There was no need for that from Wisdom, complete lack of respect for his fellow professionals who had already been let down badly by two of their own team-mates. Says something about his lack of character and maybe yours as well if it amused you.

Bloody hell! Would of been saying the same if Wisdom had done it against Forest last month?....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was no need for that from Wisdom, complete lack of respect for his fellow professionals who had already been let down badly by two of their own team-mates. Says something about his lack of character and maybe yours as well if it amused you.

Hi Nigel welcome to the forum.

Pathetic.

that's putting it lightly, though I presume bcn was wumming? I certainly hope so.

He must hate nutmegs, scissors kicks, stepovers and the like.

He must hate nutmegs, scissors kicks, stepovers and the like.

I like a good nutmeg, scissor kicks tend to be a waste of time as they tend to get penalised if there is a defender anywhere close, stepovers pahhh!! give me a good drop of the shoulder anytime. and the like - it's in the bottom right corner of your post.

I've not read all 5 pages of this thread so sorry if someone's said this already but watch this goal again:

Lovely cushioned volley pass by Keogh (where are a lot of players in this league would miscontrol or simply hoof long) followed by a beautiful through ball, timed run and one touch finish. If that's not fooking entertainment then what the sheet are they expecting?

I heard that nobjockey Baz phone in when I was in my car post-game and I couldn't believe my ears, was he on a wind-up?
I know everyone's entitled to an opinion but my opinion is he should take his and stick firmly up his arris.

I've not read all 5 pages of this thread so sorry if someone's said this already but watch this goal again:

Lovely cushioned volley pass by Keogh (where are a lot of players in this league would miscontrol or simply hoof long) followed by a beautiful through ball, timed run and one touch finish. If that's not fooking entertainment then what the sheet are they expecting?

I heard that nobjockey Baz phone in when I was in my car post-game and I couldn't believe my ears, was he on a wind-up?

I know everyone's entitled to an opinion but my opinion is he should take his and stick firmly up his arris.

Great point didn't realise how good Keogh's little knock down to Thorne was. 

The ****** complaining about passing the ball around are probably the same that think Bayern and Barca are boring...

What they will never understand is that passing teams will always go further than hoofball teams...

Always..

Just look at Everton this season.

Only 3 touches of the ball and we score, The treetards would call that hoofball.

Yeah, I bloody hate that, remember when Wanchope did it?

No? embarrassing It was. And that goal at Man You, no respect.

You mean your ears aren't constantly assaulted by cries of " GET RID"  "AWAAY" and " C'MON DERBY, GERRIT IN THEIR BOX" ?

Where do you sit? I'm moving there.

Where I sit, i sit next to a sour old puss and a group who don't say hello.

We sit in absolute silence throughout.

Occasionally i will get over excited and swear at the ref or someone, whereupon its as if one of us has trod in something, with tut tutting and general disgust.

So......you might not want to move there.

The ****** complaining about passing the ball around are probably the same that think Bayern and Barca are boring...

What they will never understand is that passing teams will always go further than hoofball teams...

Always..

Just look at Everton this season.

Unless they go square....

Or backwards.

That goal was worth the admission money alone....absolute quality. Save one of those for Wembley lads!

Not quite. Barca are boring, mainly because there's a huge difference in passing with a purpose and intent, or just being slow and pedestrian.

Yeh you're right, Barcelona over the last 6 years which have won everything creating the most chances, scoring the most goals beingplayed by arguably the best striker ever and a midfield duo which have been the best ever.

Apart from that.

You're right, boring..

Give me Chelsea hoofball and less goals and less chances and less movement and less skill anyday.

Archived