Tim Sherwood

MrsRam

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Danny Rose. But I doubt it's true.

They do need to get rid of him though. He makes PE teachers look good.

Interestingly, if he's gone then Spurs have sacked a manager this season after playing Liverpool home and away. Can't have ever happened before.

Did he play for Blackburn? I just remember his wedding photo, he was wearing a cravat and looked a bit of a ****

Nowt wrong with sitting in the stands, the mac does it...

Did he play for Blackburn? I just remember his wedding photo, he was wearing a cravat and looked a bit of a ****

He certainly did! I remember him as a long haired bedraggled looking chap.

To be honest, the only fella that's ever pulled off the cravat look is Fred, from Scooby Doo.....

Him and Garry Monk are so shocked at getting those jobs they can't stop reminding everyone they're in charge.

Still, atleast that clown AVB has gone eh? With his major trophies and great match record. All he needs is a brolly and he'd be as stupid as Capello and McClaren.

Him and Garry Monk are so shocked at getting those jobs they can't stop reminding everyone they're in charge.

Still, atleast that clown AVB has gone eh? With his major trophies and great match record. All he needs is a brolly and he'd be as stupid as Capello and McClaren.

Isn't Sherwood one of Harry's gang? Might come in handy...

Well he's certainly not been mocked like AVB's record has.

I feel sorry for AVB. Yeah, the guy will be wealthy, but at both clubs he managed in this country he got shafted, mostly for things that had nothing to do with his skills as a manager.

Oh well. Maybe soon it will be... Tim for England...

Archived