battles for promotion

B4ev6is

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not just sodding 3 points it is life and death and also promation hopes riding on it so no and other person yes it a massive game coming up.

It's just another game try and enjoy it . The players need to relax not get over hyped up.

It's not life and death for goodness sake man.

No we get carried away we more or less sealed it but a win would put red rubber seal on it.

If you over hype the game and the players we might get a player sent off . We need 3points and we need to go about it the right way.

Let our football do the talking. I very been to scores of these Forest games and if it's too tense it evens out and the best team doesn't always win.

It is not just sodding 3 points it is life and death and also promation hopes riding on it so no and other person yes it a massive game coming up.

There is only 3 points for it you know.

And saying it is more important than life and death is just silly.

Easy win against a poor team. No sweat.

Under Clough playing Leeds and Forest was a walk in the park.

Im nervous more than anything.

We desperately need to start scoring again but a clean sheet is paramount on Saturday so we can't be too expansive.

Attack from the off for me. Look to take the game to them and dictate play. Anything too cagey and 'solid' will play right into their hands. We won't out-bore a Billy Davies side. Do what we do best and look to get aome goals and play good football...

I hope it's not a game of defending for the whole match.

Zzzz... (although they'll have no choice...)

I want to see us pushing up and attacking with firm tackles, lots of concentration and focus, no messing about waiting for them to come to us. Just get to 'em.

Hope SM has an effective solution for Eustace being missing :-( .

Archived