battles for promotion

B4ev6is

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our best form of defence is to attack none stop. And keep then penied in there half were they can not hurt us.

I believe we tried that against Birmingham away and look what happened. If football was as easy as you make it out to be we'd be champions league winners by now...

I think Florist will be bricking it. Reid's out, Hobbs is out, the poison dwarf is in the stands, and you have MacLaren pitchside. They haven't won since mid-February, and they know that if they lose Saturday lunchtime, Reading and Brighton will have a huge advantage. And if Reading (they don't often lose on the road) beat Brum and Brighton (on a good run) beat Ipswich, Florist will be in eighth place.

Go for it.

I rather come out of the blocks attacking them keeping preasure on them I think if we do this we shall turn them over.

As would I B4 but we've got ensure the backdoor stays shut. Going to gung-Ho is bound to lead to gaps to be exploited.

Personally I think they'll do the same as the 1-0 victory when Barker was injured, sit in make it difficult for us to break it down and kick lumps out of us. They'll be over the moon with a point...

But the last few games been to netavie for my likeing sitting back to much bring preasure from the off.

If you just full on attack like you say it makes it extremely easy to counter attack. You've got to have the right balance, we haven't played badly the last few games, we just haven't took the chances we was taking earlier in the season.

I think Florist will be bricking it. Reid's out, Hobbs is out, the poison dwarf is in the stands, and you have McClaren pitchside. They haven't won since mid-February, and they know that if they lose Saturday lunchtime, Reading and Brighton will have a huge advantage. And if Reading (they don't often lose on the road) beat Brum and Brighton (on a good run) beat Ipswich, Florist will be in eighth place.

Go for it.

Billy Bottlers on the touchline.

Well early in the season we kepted on attacking none stop and thats why took our chances in early in the season and something got get back to doing also why a free flowing worked so well.

I take it you're from the Kevin Keegan school of football management...

3 Derby            36 17 63

4 QPR              36 12 63

5 Wigan            35 14 59

6 Nottm Forest  36 14 57

7 Reading         36 15 56

8 Brighton         35 11 56

I think with burnley being 10 points ahead its done, so it all about the play offs for me, and barring something amazing from a n other, its these teams..... and as we know no result cant be guaranteed, ( see us v Millwall) so the last 10 games will be a nail biting few weeks, good to see wigan drop points at last, and at home to yeovil , again not one i would have put money on..

If we beat florist they could drop out of the top 6, and psychologically that could drive them on or otherwise, the point i'm making, is that momentum and psychology are strange bed fellows at this point of the season, and for me, this is where Mac earns his money....

Archived