battles for promotion

B4ev6is

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes of course it is war or otherwise it would not be derby vs forest i think going to be loudest derby vs forest for some years.

If I fart it might..  :p

As much as I hate to say it there is not the intensity that there was in the past. The match day experience is different now and not for the better IMO.

It will get fairly heated in the south and east stands but the north and west stands will be doing their knitting as usual. You might hear the flasks being opened at half time and a couple of please sit downs..

Bollix. The East stand is the least noisy, apart from one block in the SE corner.

If I fart it might.. :p

As much as I hate to say it there is not the intensity that there was in the past. The match day experience is different now and not for the better IMO.

It will get fairly heated in the south and east stands but the north and west stands will be doing their knitting as usual. You might hear the flasks being opened at half time and a couple of please sit downs..

RD saying this morn this match is the most anticipated fixture of this derby for 20 years.

Only thing I could think of is because of our respective league positions, so maybe it is cos promotion is on the cards.

Can't see it being a quiet affair somehow.

If I fart it might..  :p As much as I hate to say it there is not the intensity that there was in the past. The match day experience is different now and not for the better IMO. It will get fairly heated in the south and east stands but the north and west stands will be doing their knitting as usual. You might hear the flasks being opened at half time and a couple of please sit downs..

Generalisations - the first port of call of a tit. File next to "I'm a better fan than you"

Grrrr.

I'll be sitting next the sour old puss i sat next to early in the season.

I mustn't swear or get excited or i'll be getting tutted at.

Generalisations - the first port of call of a tit. File next to "I'm a better fan than you"

Grrrr.

So where do you sit nipple boy?

Do you want me to analyse 30,000 you bell end of course it's a generalisation.

Ffs.. Some people need to get out more.

Archived