battles for promotion

B4ev6is

Ings is injured.....2nd place is still on for us  :ph34r:

Yep. Looks like Trippier is also out for a couple of weeks(to be confirmed but maybe why we signed Baird yesterday?), and Marney is one booking from a two match ban. We've all seen enough football to know that the fat lady ain't singing just yet. Still some ups and downs to be had before May.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got to keep doing what they're doing - the goals will come back, you'll see.

And tomorrows the perfect time for it.

We need to work on our corners too.......

Smash the keeper into the back of the net

Knock him over

Tread on his hands

That sort of thing.

they will come to spoil the game, the way for us too beat them is to play football, we have to ensure we don't get dragged into a scrappy game

I get the feeling it's going to be just like the 1-0 Bucko game. They'll do all they can to break up the play and disrupt our flow, much like Millwall and, to a certain degree, Bolton did. I'm quietly confident if we stick to our game but if we go toe to toe in a hoofball/kicking contest they'll only be one winner...

One thing I'm hoping is that Hughes puts in a really good performance. He's been ok in a couple of games against the Scum but I really want him to play the kind of game he always has against Leeds where he runs the show from start to finish. Just to shut them up as a majority of them don't rate him, or at least say they don't...

Archived