Does Bamford start against Bolton?......Eustace or Thorne?

Grantona

Bit of a risk to start Bamford against a red-hot Bolton I think.

Either Eustace or Thorne has to play. For me, it has to be Thorne, who hasn't been given a chance even when losing at Burnley and against Millwall.

Is SM scared of upsetting team spirit by playing Thorne ahead of one of the regulars?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawkins         Martin          Ward

Bryson           Hughes

Eustace

Russell on for the last 30 minutes to stretch them, Hendrick on for either of Bryson or Hughes.

Russell is far superior to Dawkins who is so predictable he might as well give opponents a 1"x1" piece of paper listing his attributes before the games.   Ward should start in preference to Bamford whose initial zest has deserted him, recall Freeman from the Blunts and play him instead of Wisdom.

I hope he plays the most predictable 11.

He might start Thorne so Eustace avoids a booking but I don't feel too confident with Hendrick there and Hughes is wasted

I prefer Dawkins over all our wingers. Bamford I couldn't care much less about. Don't dislike the guy and he's not *****. He's too casual for me though.

Like a Zlatan who says 'I'm not working hard. Put the ball at my feet and I'll make magic'

Except he rarely does anything magical. He treats the ball with contempt. His idle passing and lazy efforts at beating a man don't justify him doing zero dirty work and minimal running.

His looks like he might have a wand of a left foot but you have to do everything else for him.

Bench him. Needs a wake up call or something. Maybe Red Bull injections.

Russell is far superior to Dawkins who is so predictable he might as well give opponents a 1"x1" piece of paper listing his attributes before the games.   Ward should start in preference to Bamford whose initial zest has deserted him, recall Freeman from the Blunts and play him instead of Wisdom.

Just no.

I hope he plays the most predictable 11.

He might start Thorne so Eustace avoids a booking but I don't feel too confident with Hendrick there and Hughes is wasted

I prefer Dawkins over all our wingers. Bamford I couldn't care much less about. Don't dislike the guy and he's not *****. He's too casual for me though.

Like a Zlatan who says 'I'm not working hard. Put the ball at my feet and I'll make magic'

Except he rarely does anything magical. He treats the ball with contempt. His idle passing and lazy efforts at beating a man don't justify him doing zero dirty work and minimal running.

His looks like he might have a wand of a left foot but you have to do everything else for him.

Bench him. Needs a wake up call or something. Maybe Red Bull injections.

Thing is though, I think Dawkins is just as lazy and Dawkins won't pass the ball if he gets within 10 yards of their box. Ultimately, all four of our 'wingers' are off form and Bennett is just pointless.

Freeman better than Wisdom. :lol:

Not totally convinced by Russell, Dawkins has been far more impressive.

Ward is no way near as effective playing on the right and Dawkins is better than him on the left

Grant

Wisdom Keogh Bucko Forsyth

Eustace

Bryson hughes

Russell Martin Dawkins

The exact team I enjoy most. Ward or Russell, don't mind. But the rest imo have been the lads mostly responsible for where we are now.

Archived