NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable really, thought we completely lost our momentum from the last two games in that first period, if anything the Caps were the better team throughout. Can't help feel that they lost it more than we won it.

We were decent enough value for the win, but I hope Nash steps up his game against Tampa, we need someone to put in a MOTM performance in the opposition third, not just our own.

Unbelievable really, thought we completely lost our momentum from the last two games in that first period, if anything the Caps were the better team throughout. Can't help feel that they lost it more than we won it.

We were decent enough value for the win, but I hope Nash steps up his game against Tampa, we need someone to put in a MOTM performance in the opposition third, not just our own.

​I do think we weren't really helped by a relatively low-key series v Pens. We got through pretty easily so it was a big wake-up call to play a big, hard-hitting team in the Caps. Plus Zuccarello was a big loss and it took time for the top line to adjust, as MSL wasn't playing well. 

Not convinced Nash will step it up but the Kreider-Stepan-Fast line will hopefully continue playing well. Tampa effectively have two top lines (the "triplets line", and whoever plays with Stamkos) so we will need the forwards to step up defensively. I'd quite like to see Hayes moved up to play on the first line RW in place of St Louis.

I enjoed the game, felt both teams wasted chances but Rangers' speed was impressive.

Still, I can't see past a western winner. Ducks' record against Eastern teams is actually really poor, but Blackhawks are another beast altogether.

Chicago should win it. They have the team, experience and quality to really dominate.

Big game for the Rangers tonight at Tampa. 

I feel like when it all comes together, as it did on Friday, we can beat them quite easily. But we don't have that consistency at the moment. Think we will lose this one, and Tampa goes on to lose in 6 games to Anaheim.

Big game for the Rangers tonight at Tampa. 

I feel like when it all comes together, as it did on Friday, we can beat them quite easily. But we don't have that consistency at the moment. Think we will lose this one, and Tampa goes on to lose in 6 games to Anaheim.

:D

Archived