NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Western double header tonight.

A big chance for both Ducks and Blackhawks to take control of their respective series.

Wild were pretty good in Chicago in the first match, it was a really good clash. Calgary, however, I feel are probably the weakest team left in the Stanley Cup and I can't see them laying a glove on the Ducks.

Reckon Anaheim will win their series 4-1 or maybe even 4-0 depending on their first game in Canada.

As expected, Ducks coasted through and Blackhawks also impressive. Both 2-0 and looking on course for a comfortable four/five game series win.

Wathed abit of Caps/Rangers last night. I couldn't believe it finished 1-0. In that first period alone both teams had easy chances to score and it could have been 1-1 or 2-1 after the first 20 mins.

Rangers ****** it. Think they'll lose in 6. Can't see them getting beat in a must win at MSG. Annoyed. 

​The puck luck has all gone their way, in addition to Holtby having a fantastic series. 

Nash needs to improve for us. Defensively he's still doing well (very underrated in that regard), but he can't get it together attacking. He's been a bit streaky this season so maybe if he gets a goal our luck will turn.

It doesn't help that only Brassard, Hagelin, Lundqvist and (to a lesser extent) Fast have stepped it up these playoffs. McDonagh, Girardi, St Louis, Yandle and Boyle have been absolutely woeful. 

I too think the Capitals win it in 6. Although if we beat them at Verizon in Game 6 I think we'll go on to win it in 7, before losing 4-2 to Tampa in the next round.

Blackhawks are gonna win the whole thing. Their top 9 is ridiculous.

​The puck luck has all gone their way, in addition to Holtby having a fantastic series. 

Nash needs to improve for us. Defensively he's still doing well (very underrated in that regard), but he can't get it together attacking. He's been a bit streaky this season so maybe if he gets a goal our luck will turn.

It doesn't help that only Brassard, Hagelin, Lundqvist and (to a lesser extent) Fast have stepped it up these playoffs. McDonagh, Girardi, St Louis, Yandle and Boyle have been absolutely woeful. 

I too think the Capitals win it in 6. Although if we beat them at Verizon in Game 6 I think we'll go on to win it in 7, before losing 4-2 to Tampa in the next round.

Blackhawks are gonna win the whole thing. Their top 9 is ridiculous.

​Think you are on to something. Nash is a hot and cold player at times but when he steps up, he can be unplayable. 

Blackhawks are on fire. Ducks should have beaten Calgary, they had it in their hands but for a mad last two minutes with two really avoidable penalties.

Still back them to go through but if Flames grab the next one it's game-on.

Caps beating Rangers is surprising. A Tampa Bay - Blackhawks final is probably the most exciting potentially at this point. 

Archived