NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's Lindberg in the flesh?

I thought he looked excellent actually. I like how AV's allowed three young players to play on our third line rather than putting a more defensive vet there, gives us three scoring lines. Quality assist from Hayes too. 

Actually quite an even game in terms of shots but Raanta played so much better than Hiller, that made all the difference.

How come Flames suck so bad ?

Rubbish goalie play is a big factor imo, none of Ramo, Hiller or Ortio are proper #1s. I also think it was a case of everything going right for them last year, meaning they overachieved. That being said they have some nice pieces - Dougie, Giordano, Gaudreau, Monahan and Hudler are excellent and players like Sam Bennett are great prospects.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18 November 2015 01:13:37, Cisse said:

I have watching a lot of Sabres games this season and starting to notice that I'm rooting for them more and more. I might be a fan in the making. :o

They are a team of the future imo, Eichel and Reinhart both have a lot of potential, despite the money, ROR is a very good player and Ristolainen will probably end up as a top-tier defensemen of the new generation alongside the likes of Ekblad, Klingberg, Hanifin and (next year draft prospect) Jakub Chychrun. Lehner and Evander Kane still have a lot of upside too. 

I'd like to pry one of their young forwards out of there - wonder if they'd do Marc Staal for Girgensons and a couple of prospects?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey AR ! A couple of questions of the Canes. Is there any speculation that Brind'amour might be the head coach one day ?

Is there any rumours about E. Staal being traded this season ? Any other trade rumours ? What kind of tade would you like to see happeing this season for the Canes ?

1 hour ago, Cisse said:

Hey AR ! A couple of questions of the Canes. Is there any speculation that Brind'amour might be the head coach one day ?

Is there any rumours about E. Staal being traded this season ? Any other trade rumours ? What kind of tade would you like to see happeing this season for the Canes ?

Haven't heard anything about Brind'amour in that regard but would be nice if he did.

If Staal doesn't take a pay cut he will be traded more than likely.

No particular trade in mind mate,but Canes need some better pieces to be competitive for sure.

We shall see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.1.2016 at 05:13, AmericanRam said:

Haven't heard anything about Brind'amour in that regard but would be nice if he did.

If Staal doesn't take a pay cut he will be traded more than likely.

No particular trade in mind mate,but Canes need some better pieces to be competitive for sure.

We shall see.

Canes doing pretty decent lately. Play offs still a possibility.

Archived