NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhawks vs Tampa is probably the final I was hoping for, but I feel sorry for Ducks and Rangers. All four deserve a shot at the Stanley Cup, it's been one hell of a conference final series on both sides.

I think Blackhawks will take it in six.

I too was hoping these two to get to the finals. In my mind Chicago is way too strong for Tampa and I believe it will be 4-1 for Blackhawks. I hope Duncan Keith will get the Conn Smythe Trophy. He has been awesome. Playing 45 % of the games so far, 18 points in 17 games and plus 13. Those are pretty awesome stats. It was a pleasure to watch him play last night once again.

I too was hoping these two to get to the finals. In my mind Chicago is way too strong for Tampa and I believe it will be 4-1 for Blackhawks. I hope Duncan Keith will get the Conn Smythe Trophy. He has been awesome. Playing 45 % of the games so far, 18 points in 17 games and plus 13. Those are pretty awesome stats. It was a pleasure to watch him play last night once again.

​Keith is brilliant. A Hall of Famer.

I reckon Chicago wins it as well, they're too strong for Tampa. But Tampa are going to win a couple of cups in the future - they're built around young stars like Johnson, Stamkos and Hedman who just keep getting better, Jonathan Drouin has great potential and should develop into a first-line winger, Cooper is a great coach, and they draft well every year.

Rangers' future isn't looking great, and we're tied long-term to guys like Staal and Girardi who don't fit well in Vigneault's system. I think we'll regress a bit next year and Washington will win the Metropolitan. We should make the play-offs though. Hopefully we can find a way of getting a couple of nice draft picks. We don't have many good prospects.

As a former Torontonian, I've finally given up the ghost on the Leafs. It's as if Manchester United was run by Karl Oyston. 

I lived in Orange County for a while and became a Ducks fan in that time, so I was disappointed to see them go out. 

Now I'm firmly on the Lightning bandwagon... can't stand Patrick Kane.

​I'm not convinced Bishop's that good. Size is the main thing going for him.

I see this one going to seven

​I'm not convinced about it either but their backup ain't got the balls yet to play in the finals.

Archived