NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sabres getting even worse. It's borderline criminal how bad some teams are run.

There has been quite a bit of talk of "intentional tanking" to try and get No 1 draft pick. This year they are almost calling it the Connor McDavid Cup. He could be like a Crosby and make that much difference to an organisation, a true franchise player. Buffalo also have a new GM in Tim Murray who was assistant GM in Ottawa (Brain's nephew) and comes with the reputation of being  agreat drafter. Certainly Buffalo have a lot of picks in the next draft and really could turn the franchise around. However that has been said about Edmonton a few times and they are still struggling, though have won four straight just now.

Avs were out shot 40-23 last night but came out 5-0 winners! I thought we were tanking for McDavid or Eichel.

Avs should think about trading the first round draft choice which will be valuable next summer for a good defender and they could have a very good season and future.

Canes have won 3 in a row.  :o   Seriously though, I am proud of the fight  they have been playing with and hope they continue to fight. I see no way Canes make playoffs however; I just hope for a solid season all around.

I watched them against CBJ as I had money on the Canes. Put me through the motions as they went 6/0 for powerplays, with three being in the final 20.

LA Kings had a great win tonight too after a little wobble.

Also Blackhawks had a fantastic night in Montreal.

Archived