well done ref

B4ev6is

Well he sending off chris martin for nrothing on a foul on him and then there goal keeper handles the ball outside the box and should been sent off i am fuming with him right now. He has cost us the game when the ref a being a cheating **** when ref being like this we shpuld be able to appel the points.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** me what a ridiculous thread. Fair enough refs make mistakes. But they don't b loody cheat. That gets my goat. Original poster, listen to Macs interview

The question that begs is: Why weren't Bamford or Barnes booked for their penalty appeals later in the game?

The ref has shown no consistency in his decisions and he APPEARED fairly biased, especially when looking at decisions such as Heaton handling the ball outside his area; the ref was directly in line but failed to give a big decision there. Most 50/50s went against us and he seemed to have it in for Martin all day. Martin was booked for a 50/50 but countless similar challenges by their players went unpunished.

The least the ref could do now is make a public apology because he has contributed to us losing a (possible) pivotal game in our season. However, that still doesn't change the scoreline.

The question that begs is: Why weren't Bamford or Barnes booked for their penalty appeals later in the game?

The ref has shown no consistency in his decisions and he APPEARED fairly biased, especially when looking at decisions such as Heaton handling the ball outside his area; the ref was directly in line but failed to give a big decision there. Most 50/50s went against us and he seemed to have it in for Martin all day. Martin was booked for a 50/50 but countless similar challenges by their players went unpunished.

The least the ref could do now is make a public apology because he has contributed to us losing a (possible) pivotal game in our season. However, that still doesn't change the scoreline.

Didn't cheat, got things wrong but didn't cheat.

As for the public apology, Macs interview after the game is worth a listen, how a manager should conduct himself, shame some others don't and try and mask there failings

Apologies you used the word appeared not cheat. Me jumping the gun!

B4ev6is, Yellow Belt Yank Chop

First of all thank you Rams for the six points this season. I have to say that Derby played some excellent football with some excellent players.

Don't shout off or blame the ref, when simply Martin tried to cheat and obtain a penalty. He tried to be over physical and it didn't work, if he hadn't have got booked for the dive he wouldn't have lasted much longer. Oh by the way, how the hell you could have seen that it was hand ball from Heaton from the other end of the ground, it simply proves how numb you actually are. Having said that I don't think you would have scored if you had all eleven players on the pitch.

Go and have a lie down in a dark room for an hour and calm down, I strongly feel that you will be up this season, I like Derby and they play some great football.

First of all thank you Rams for the six points this season. I have to say that Derby played some excellent football with some excellent players.

Don't shout off or blame the ref, when simply Martin tried to cheat and obtain a penalty. He tried to be over physical and it didn't work, if he hadn't have got booked for the dive he wouldn't have lasted much longer. Oh by the way, how the hell you could have seen that it was hand ball from Heaton from the other end of the ground, it simply proves how numb you actually are. Having said that I don't think you would have scored if you had all eleven players on the pitch.

Go and have a lie down in a dark room for an hour and calm down, I strongly feel that you will be up this season, I like Derby and they play some great football.

Grow up. Television replays showed it was clearly outside the area.

Listen sixpoints, i can deal with all the twisted comments about cheating and our vision, needing to lie down etc, but when u pick on B4, you go too far....... fools go where angels fear to tread, and so in your ignorance, you can fook off !

See you in the prem

Yr a C*ck

Have you had help from the referee in all your home games this season, or just this one? Referee aside, I thought Burnley looked incredibly average. 1-1 at HT, I know who my money would have been on in the second half.

Still, TBF, with Burnley's run-in, 5 points probably won't be enough anyway.

Archived