Jason Philip Shackell **** or not?

twinkletoes

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like him and think he's one of the best CB's in the league.

Don't know about his attitude. The rumours don't seem to have much weight? It was all "apparently.." but apparent to who? There's never been a source. Not even "oh I heard from Metgod..."

Have I missed something?? Has he said/ done something?

I was wondering the same myself. Probably didn't go and personally apologise to twinkletoes for scoring against us earlier this season.

Jason Shackell have to admit rated him as a player infact i found out we signed him off Tom Glick in starbucks on the morning he signed!

get the impression the blokes a **** tbh? you think we did the right thing selling him? thoughts please ( dont forget hes a ****! )

I can't work out what this is supposed to say/mean?

Reading it Literally, Tom Glick at some point bought Jason Shackell from Barnsley, we bought him off Tom Glick in Starbucks, and it happened in the morning?

As far as I'm concerned, Nigel just wanted to go in a different direction, and Shackell was moved on for Keogh, I didn't realise there was any ill feelings here?

Clough and Shackell didn't see eye to eye.. That's why he was sold (from the horses mouth)

Was good mates with Steve Davies, rumours were horrible..

And he didn't want to leave Derby - indicated he had no choice.

Either way, don't think we've lost much with Keogh and Buxton but I'd prefer him to Keogh (more commanding)

Clough and Shackell didn't see eye to eye.. That's why he was sold (from the horses mouth)

Was good mates with Steve Davies, rumours were horrible..

And he didn't want to leave Derby - indicated he had no choice.

Either way, don't think we've lost much with Keogh and Buxton but I'd prefer him to Keogh (more commanding)

More consistent than Keogh too. 

I can't work out what this is supposed to say/mean?

Reading it Literally, Tom Glick at some point bought Jason Shackell from Barnsley, we bought him off Tom Glick in Starbucks, and it happened in the morning?

As far as I'm concerned, Nigel just wanted to go in a different direction, and Shackell was moved on for Keogh, I didn't realise there was any ill feelings here?

I think he's trying to say that Tom Glick told him/was overheard in Starbucks saying that Shackell had been signed. 

No ill will towards him tbh, could be a decent PL defender, but like Bris said, his distribution was average at best..

Jason Shackell have to admit rated him as a player infact i found out we signed him off Tom Glick in starbucks on the morning he signed!

get the impression the blokes a **** tbh? you think we did the right thing selling him? thoughts please ( dont forget hes a ****! )

i was at PP and saw Tom Glick coming out of starbucks and he told me that derby had just signed shackell that morning in fact he had come out to buy a coffee while the ink dried!

shackell is still a cock !

Archived