Forget 'before you die': What current TV Shows are you enjoying right now?

May Contain Nuts

Personally, I absolutely love Brooklyn Nine Nine.

I'm also really enjoying The Michael J Fox show (because the guy's a legend, and I genuinely like it... and because the daughter is like... :wub: )

Liking the new Vic&Bob show (House of Fools) a fair bit even though I'm not really a fan of them

The Spoils of Babylon (directed by and with appearances by Will Ferrell) is ticking a few boxes

I'm going to start watching True Detective (with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey) which is getting good reviews

...and others.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Gear back on tonight, I'll be watching that. Other than that, Britains Best Bakery, Ultimate Cake Off and a few others on Discovery are about the only things on the planner. Don't even watch Eastenders any more.

Can't think of any at the moment, LR's right with top gear. 

Looking forward to Scott and Bailey starting again, mmmm Suranne Jones... my mate was with her for quite a while when they were younger and said "she's the best i've ever had" in front of his partner when he was smashed boxing day night, fooking funny it was. She just rolled her eyes and took it, which I found even more hilarious.

I think being locked in a room with programmes - no, wait, don't you call them "shows"? - like the Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men playing on a loop would be my idea of hell. Hell can't be any worse than that.

Top Gear was quite good last night, and I enjoy Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe, but only the bits Brooker actually does himself.

The internet in my uni house is terrible so I can't really watch iPlayer and I'm always out-voted on the TV. Jeremy Kyle, Dinner Date and Come Dine With Me on full whack. It's horrific. So I don't get to watch much TV.

Suits, back next month and I can't wait. Then Game of Thrones is back the month after, followed by 24 in May. Sorry I realise none of these are on right now but I'll be enjoying them again soon and I'm struggling for stuff to watch at present ;)

I've considered watching the Bridge but find I have to be in a certain mood to watch subtitled stuff so haven't got around to it. Heard really good things about it though. Think I'll give Brooklyn Nine Nine a go, then I know who to blame if it's ****.

Archived