Forget 'before you die': What current TV Shows are you enjoying right now?

May Contain Nuts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American Horror Story is ace.Also watch Grimm,pretty good.

Got to say i love Top Gear but,it was pants last week.

NCIS is a good watch as is Arrow.

Yep, I like Arrow. When's that coming back. I'm sick of this American mid season break. All the stuff I had on series record seems to have stopped mid story for weeks and weeks. I was enjoying Arrow, and Marvel's Agents of Shield and a couple if others. But it's been so long now, I've completely forgotten what I was watching before Christmas and I'll probably forget to watch them when they come back on. Grr.

ooo, oz, good call. never did get round to finishing that, but I have the whole box set somewhere. Got to get hold of Breaking Bad, I hear nothing but extremely good things. Somehow I've managed to get this far in my life and have never seen a single scene. Just can't imagine that guy being anything but Malcolm's dad though.

ooo, oz, good call. never did get round to finishing that, but I have the whole box set somewhere. Got to get hold of Breaking Bad, I hear nothing but extremely good things. Somehow I've managed to get this far in my life and have never seen a single scene. Just can't imagine that guy being anything but Malcolm's dad though.

after you'll think that you cant imagine that guy being anything but Heisenberg, its a must watch!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I started Homeland and Boardwalk empire.

Well, started Boardwalk and I know how slow the best mobster stuff moves so I thought I'd have something else on the go that moves fast,

I'm loving both. Do they stay good through the seasons?

Homeland makes me think of 24. Great programme but how can they get so many seasons out of it.

I mean Jack Bauer has only done about 8 days work and he's fooked it.

How fun can the "is he? Isn't he?" Thing be in Homeland after 20 episodes?

I'm only on ep 6 of season 1.

And watching the actor makes me want to get Band Of Brothers back out.

I started Homeland and Boardwalk empire.

Well, started Boardwalk and I know how slow the best mobster stuff moves so I thought I'd have something else on the go that moves fast,

I'm loving both. Do they stay good through the seasons?

Homeland makes me think of 24. Great programme but how can they get so many seasons out of it.

I mean Jack Bauer has only done about 8 days work and he's fooked it.

How fun can the "is he? Isn't he?" Thing be in Homeland after 20 episodes?

I'm only on ep 6 of season 1.

And watching the actor makes me want to get Band Of Brothers back out.

Homeland first series is great. Second and third less so in my opinion.

My bro has recommended Dexter and I've never seen 24 or Sopranos, so I'm onto them next.

The Wire is my measure and Breaking Bad came close.

I'd agree - the first season of Homeland was pretty great. The second was ok too, but the third started off slowly, and never really got going IMO. The end of the season p1ssed me off so that's me probably done with it now anyway. 

Boardwalk - is great. Think they've said that next year is the last though.

Oh, and thanks for the BoB reference, now I want to get it out as well....... :)

• 1 month later...

Just started watching Sons Of Anarchy. Very, very good show.

Gets better the longer it goes on. Seasons 5 and 6 are brilliant and spectacular. Apparently, season 7 even more so. Can't believe Charlie Hunnam is that gay kid from all those years ago; I can't see any similarity.

Gets better the longer it goes on. Seasons 5 and 6 are brilliant and spectacular. Apparently, season 7 even more so. Can't believe Charlie Hunnam is that gay kid from all those years ago; I can't see any similarity.

Just finished season 5 and I agree - best season yet. In fact, the only season I didn't love was the one with the IRA. Found that one quite boring.

What gay kid would that be? As far as I'm aware, I haven't seen him in anything else. He was a complete unknown to me when I started watching.

Just finished season 5 and I agree - best season yet. In fact, the only season I didn't love was the one with the IRA. Found that one quite boring.

What gay kid would that be? As far as I'm aware, I haven't seen him in anything else. He was a complete unknown to me when I started watching.

He was the gay teenager in Queer as Folk. But, as I said, there is no resemblance I can see. He was also in Green St Hooligans I think the movie was called.

And I agree with you about the IRA series. That storyline went on way too long. Although they tie it up well later on. Trust me, season 6 tops season 5...and I watched season 5 in a few days I was so hooked. At the time I was under the impression that S5 was the last one but season 7 is definitely the final series.

The Following is at the top of my list at the mo.

Kevin Bacon is ace.And you just don't know who to trust.Excellent.

We watched season 1 over the course of a week and then season 2 til we caught up with it.

Never really liked Kevin Bacon before but he is very good in this as is James Purefoy who plays the archetypal English psychopath.

Archived