Penalties

Abu Derby

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't say for definite it cost us the game, because it would have panned out differently and no one knows what would have happened.

How many pens have we had this season?

I think Leicester have had the most with 13 and scored 11 of them which is a decent strike rate. I think we've had about 9 and scored 4.

Martin hits it too soft so he'll only score if he gets it right in the corner or sends the keeper the wrong way. Ward, Russell and Bryson the same it seems.

Bamford might be worth a go, especially at the moment with 4 in 4.

I don't fancy Dawkins or Hughes, I expect they would also place it.

What we need is a good clean striker of the ball, I wonder if Forsyth's left foot could hit it hard and accurately?

Martin hits it too soft so he'll only score if he gets it right in the corner or sends the keeper the wrong way. Ward, Russell and Bryson the same it seems.

What we need is a good clean striker of the ball, I wonder if Forsyth's left foot could hit it hard and accurately?

Left footers usually score more often than not too (mind you did Russell miss with his left earlier in season?)

on a slightly related note we should have chris martin taking corners he can curl them in himself :D, anyone see the corner challenge him, ward and i think russell did?

He did it with Ward and Coutts. Couts won it by a mile and has been the best in the country so far I believe.

What is this Buxton thing it's just ridiculous you will be telling me he can walk on water next.

But just maybe he should learn how to defend our goal first.

So i assume your not a fan? he may of been in the wrong for one of the goals but hes been better than our other CD this season in my opinion and i was saying i assume he would just leather it ! not he can cure cancer or cause world peace....

So i assume your not a fan? he may of been in the wrong for one of the goals but hes been better than our other CD this season in my opinion and i was saying i assume he would just leather it ! not he can cure cancer or cause world peace....

I am prepared to be corrected but didn't Buxton take a pen in the Ssausagehorpe penalty shoot out last season and do exactly that.

lol seriously man ??? we score the pen = 4 - 3 and we win getting 3 points not 1 !

We score more goals then the opposition due to our penalty ( cause )

We then win the game by said goal and thus 3 points ( Effect ) :ph34r:

If we scored the penalty then everything else, everything, would have been different. End of!

With you on this one, Forsyth would be the first name on my list if going purely on how well he can strike a ball. My only worry would be that he seems to suffer with confidence.

lol seriously man ??? we score the pen = 4 - 3 and we win getting 3 points not 1 !

We score more goals then the opposition due to our penalty ( cause )

We then win the game by said goal and thus 3 points ( Effect ) :ph34r:

We score the penalty, EVERYTHING changes afterwards. There's no guarantee that Birmingham even score, there's no guarantee that we don't get 4 players sent off and concede a dozen.

Yes, lol seriously man.

Archived