Penalties

Abu Derby

It's getting to be ridiculous how many penalties we have failed to convert in the past two seasons.

We certainly would have more points on the board if we had someone to rely upon who could blast it in the net.

Imagine the play off semi or even the final going to pens against Forest! I think the tension would be too much for Derby fans, and might be the last thing quite a number of us ever saw.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the pen situation is getting serious cost us 2 points yesterday and we are starting to get to the business end of the season, im sorry to say it but a professional footballer should be able to take a chuffing penalty! bucko for me i would imagine he would just leather it! the rot must stop getting costly.......

You got that right.

I think as a fan you're suppose to get excited about a free kick around the penalty area. I usually start trimming my finger nails until its over with. Bamford even managed to hit a plane once.

When we scored from one v Yeovil I think that was the minute we all knew Yeovil are deffo going down!

the pen situation is getting serious cost us 2 points yesterday and we are starting to get to the business end of the season, im sorry to say it but a professional footballer should be able to take a chuffing penalty! bucko for me i would imagine he would just leather it! the rot must stop getting costly.......

Did it?

Prove it.

What is this Buxton thing it's just ridiculous you will be telling me he can walk on water next.

But just maybe he should learn how to defend our goal first.

Archived