George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you lot prefer? A transfer like this that's will he/won't he and then the eventual relief when he does finally sign or a transfer like Christie that no one knows about and is a nice surprise?

Nice surprise... every time... not even a questions mark...

I HATE this long drawn out awfulness...

George Thorne has signed!

To a deaf boy. He was answering the boy's question: "What did you do today?" To which George responded:

"I've signed for Derby!"

He'd been chosen to represent his country in the international sign language championships held in Derby earlier today.

What do you lot prefer? A transfer like this that's will he/won't he and then the eventual relief when he does finally sign or a transfer like Christie that no one knows about and is a nice surprise?

Don't think this transfer could ever have been a suprise as they made it clear they would have liked to have thorne in the side for the next season but i guess it does stop all this speculation when or if the player will sign.

Don't think this transfer could ever have been a suprise as they made it clear they would have liked to have thorne in the side for the next season but i guess it does stop all this speculation when or if the player will sign.

Oh yeah of course this wouldn't be a surprise, my question was just in general whether you'd prefer a signing coming out of the blue or finally getting the player you've been after for months

Oh yeah of course this wouldn't be a surprise, my question was just in general whether you'd prefer a signing coming out of the blue or finally getting the player you've been after for months

Deffo a suprise but then again what would we talk about during preseason?

This saga drives me crazy, haven't we all learnt yet not to believe all these ITK people because according to them, we've signed roughly 21 George Thornes is the past 3 weeks... 

Got it...

He will sign tomorrow

Is that ITK?

Edit - Can a mod please delete the post above for ruining my joke? And then ban him.

Archived