The demise of Forest

ladyram

Exactly.

What have your lot contributed to the footballing experience? Plastic ram masks plastic fans and rubbish 90s esc stadiums? Terrible.

If my WUMIng is off it's because I'm en route to Amsterdam and already several of these down 'd/14/05/23/ru4y2e5y' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Nice

Never been and hope to go soon.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly.

What have your lot contributed to the footballing experience? Plastic ram masks plastic fans and rubbish 90s esc stadiums? Terrible

You're right of course. The 'footballing experience' is much the better for Forest's brand of Davrosball. Certainly a much better spectacle than the likes of us knocking in goals for fun against all and sundry. :D

You want to try getting one of those 90s stadiums though - they keep all the rain, wind and sleet out and imbue home teams with incredible good fortune. Don't know what you're missing out on.

The masks.....ok, you win, I really don't have any comeback on that one. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be frog-marched out to the centre circle ahead of kickoff tomorrow and summarily beheaded for being a clueless c**t of the first magnitude.

Reported to have a bigger ego than his wallet and had as much drive and commitment as a daffodil.

Poor performances led to being under-utilised. I'm led to believe same attitude applied at middlesborough.

Typical day footballer mate. I.e a complete c*nt

Red Dawn genuinely can't bare us in the play offs. So much so he's leaving the country for the duration.

Some drink to forget, others drink to remember. Doesn't do Dawny any good either way.

Archived