The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, even if we were in different leauges (us in the prem, and them in the champ), I'd bet on us finishing in a higher position, relatively speaking. They are going to properly struggle next season.

Well it wouldn't matter where we finish as there is only 20 places in the Prem and they will be bottom 3. :lol:

:D

Teenage Cancer Trust please bud! Appreciate it hugely, it's one that's close to home.. 

I'd like to thank Guy Moussi, Karl Darlow and Jamaal Lascelles too - without those it wouldn't have been possible..  :ph34r:  ;)

Yer missen someone who pleed a massive part in the demise of a massive futba club such as Forest

"http://outofafrica2010.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/billy-davies" alt="billy-davies">

You know what, even if we were in different leauges (us in the prem, and them in the champ), I'd bet on us finishing in a higher position, relatively speaking. They are going to properly struggle next season.

What?!??!? With tactical genius Psycho in charge??? With such a distinguished managerial record I expect them to be up by the start of March '15...

You're talking ******...

PistoldPete2

#finishedbusiness.....

Not yet finished... I am waiting to watch the next instalment of Five Live, where Forest concede five goals LIVE on TV ... again!!

Good to see they've found a job they can do! Just hope they can handle the rush for renewals.

At what point does a team spend so long in league one, they finally accept that is the level they belong at, and a few seasons winning trophies in the top division was the exception, not the rule.

Ask Preston and Huddersfield. Forest next on that list.

April was the early bird deadline bit they went on sale during February.

Only change this year was the staggered increase in prices and having two early bird periods

Oh right. This year was the earliest ST we've ever got so I just thought everyone was earlier.

I thought it was usually April?

April was the early bird deadline bit they went on sale during February.

Only change this year was the staggered increase in prices and having two early bird periods

What dav really means is....

Oh, listen class! Mister Signia here, knows more than your teacher on this subject....Please Mister Signia, enlighten your classmates - share your vast wisdom with us less fortunate souls............

Oh, listen class! Mister Signia here, knows more than your teacher on this subject....Please Mister Signia, enlighten your classmates - share your vast wisdom with us less fortunate souls............

Oh it's Utch! Didnt expect to see you here mate. Thought you were pretending to be down with the kids on twitter.

#socialite

Then throws the cyber blackboard rubber at him and covers him in chalk.

Archived